July 29, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Jamie Foxx Sadly Can't Shield His Daughter from Pot Smoke (VIDEO)

by Aimee Deeken, posted Feb 8th 2011 7:00AM
Jamie Foxx Talks Teen Daughter on 'Lopez Tonight'Jamie Foxx has a teenage daughter. Corinne likes Justin Bieber, sure, but she "really like 'hood stuff," the actor shared on 'Lopez Tonight' (weeknights, 12AM ET on TBS).

Being a protective father, Foxx goes with her everywhere. Too bad he can't shield her from everything. At a Drake concert, "I just see a whole cloud of marijuana coming," he said.

He jumped up and hovered over George Lopez, pretending the host was his daughter. Flapping his arms, he yelled, "Don't breathe in, baby! It's bad for you, it's bad!" He continued to wave away the imaginary smoke, but turned around briefly to inhale a little, too.

Kwmi Kemi

Wow, no way man, now that is jsut too cool!

www.net-privacy.at.tc

February 09 2011 at 7:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
baharmon78

WHO IS GOING TO PROTECT THEM FROM YOU.

February 08 2011 at 6:21 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Tim

You mean Jamie Foxx wouldnt want someone talking about his daughter like he did Miley Cyrus? There probably would be a million man march over that.

February 08 2011 at 3:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jobs at cc

Why Jamie Foxx is a BIG COWARD and PUNKED OUT!

February 08 2011 at 1:37 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
haxlily

It's not just rap! Went with my kids and husband to see Muse people around us were smoking pot and my teenage son discovered he is really allergic to it. We went to see Muse again a few months later and he declined to go. The good news was we discovered he is allergic to weed and because it ruined an experience for him it also made him adverse to the notion of smoking it ever. The bad news it also made him have no desire for live concerts. I hope the first sticks and the latter is just a phase. The second concert no one within our range smoked anything. I wish he would have went with us.

February 08 2011 at 1:13 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
epsalo

Jamie ain't exaggerating at all about the smoke. I went to a rap concert years ago to see Scarface (I know, the tickets were free, plus he had a big hit at the time). Even though I was in the front row I didn't enjoy it at all. As soon as it started everyone just rushed up and they were all taller than me. People were smokin' weed around me and on stage, it was like I was engulfed in smoke and could hardly breathe. I didn't go to another rap concert.

February 08 2011 at 12:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
EkoTren Girl

this doesnt prove his daughter is smokeing pot,and lots of teens smoke i mean its just trying out new things at least shes able to have freedom unlike me im not able to have any fun as a teen i havent enjoyed any of my 3 year of being a teen so far i wish i coul djust run away, his daughter likes justin beiber,she has perfect taste,if shes oging to a concert like drake or any type of rap or hip hop concert what did he expect,there will be weed and mabe some crack in there 2,i think he should quit being so protective and le this daughter have some fun and do what she wants sometimes im not saying its ok let her smoke but give her some space and let her make her own decisions for once,she doesnt need him to guard her 24/7 telling her what to do like shes some 3 year old.

February 08 2011 at 12:00 PM Report abuse -5 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to EkoTren Girl's comment
epsalo

You can have fun and not smoke weed. If you start smoking weed it makes it easier to want to experience a different high that may lead to other drugs. If you never start chances are you never have the desire to try any type of drugs. He doesn't want another Lindsey Lohan on his hands. I'm sure Jamie is doing a great job raising and protecting his daughter. She's a very beautiful young lady and lord knows Jamie knows what young men/boys have on their minds when it comes to his daughter & girls in general. I don't blame him for escorting her & her friends to some things, however I'm sure he also allows her to chill with just her friends at times as well. Oh and one last thing...She can do what she wants when she is no longer living under her dad's roof, until then she should abide by her father's rules, no if, ands or buts about it.

February 08 2011 at 12:30 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply