April 19, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Jennifer Aniston Brought A Special Friend on 'Chelsea Lately' to Meet Chuy (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Feb 8th 2011 3:57AM
Jennifer Aniston, 'Chelsea Lately'Jennifer Aniston brought along a friend for her appearance on 'Chelsea Lately' (Weeknights, 11PM ET on E!). But it wasn't for Chelsea Handler that her dog Norman joined her on stage. The dog was decked out in Chuy's signature sweater vest, and according to Aniston, "He actually wants to say hi to Chuy more than anything."

And yet, when Aniston asked Chuy to join them at center stage, Norman didn't appear as interested as we were lead to believe. As Chuy came in from one side of the stage, Norman exited the other.

Not one to miss an advantage, Chuy turned to Aniston instead.

"Well let me say 'hi' to you then," he said, and in turn received a warm embrace. We'd say that exchange probably went even better than expected for Handler's sidekick.

Watch Jennifer Aniston's full interview here:

calreynolds9

roseann

February 08 2011 at 2:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Hello Keith

nice

February 08 2011 at 2:15 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
casualonelady

I thought Jennifer was po'd at Chelsea for what she said about Angelina...guess NOT!

February 08 2011 at 1:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ezek37

She should have named him Brad.

February 08 2011 at 1:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Timboy

Aniston has her dog and Pitt has his ( aka Angelina Jolie)

February 08 2011 at 1:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Timboy

Id choose Norman over Brad Pitt anyday!

February 08 2011 at 1:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
N2

JENNIFER AND CHELSEA, WHAT A PAIR. I THINK DRESSING THAT DOG LIKE CHUY IS AN INSULT TO HIM, HE IS A MAN AND SHOULD NOT BE TREATED WITH THAT LEVEL OF DISRESPECT. THIS ANISTON/HANDLER THING IS SO IRRITATING IT MAY TAKE JENNIFER OUT OF THE POPULARITY CONTEST SHE HAS BEEN RUNNING FOR YEARS. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

February 08 2011 at 1:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ned

I'm glad I have a remote control for my TV.. That way if I see something or someone I don't like I can change the channel. TRY IT!!!

February 08 2011 at 12:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
brohrer1

Jennifer is still absolutely fine. I'd marry that girl in a heartbeat given the chance. Its too bad shes got a thing for douchebags.

February 08 2011 at 12:26 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
jimmy

Jennifer has the nicest leggs I've seen in a long long time....she's so cute.....Brad's an idiot !!

February 08 2011 at 11:57 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply