April 19, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

'The Bachelor': Michelle Gets Crazy Jealous of Rival Chantal (VIDEO)

by Aimee Deeken, posted Feb 8th 2011 5:50AM
Michelle Is Jealous of Chantal on 'The Bachelor'When Chantal is chosen for the first one-on-one date with Brad in Costa Rica, Michelle admits, "All I can do is be myself, be patient -- and hope that Chantal gets attacked by monkeys."

On 'The Bachelor' (Mon., 8PM ET on ABC), Michelle continues to be consumed by jealousy and hatred toward Chantal. In the hot tub with Brad, she questions the wisdom of his choice. And later, she brings up her rival again. "If you end up with Chantal, it'll be a huge mistake. But I want you to figure it out on your own." He replies, "Apparently you don't."

Watch the full episode here:

Part 1

Part 2

jackheld

Just want to say..Emily you rock..I live in the Barn..!!! We are watching you..

February 08 2011 at 5:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sharon2maui

Michelle has to go! She is immature, self-indulgent, irritating and needs therapy! I agree with other commentors, who is really picking the girls! I am not into this chapter of Batchelor because of Brad and the women! It's a joke and appears scripted. Brad acts like he's never been out on a date and everytime he opens his mouth, it is even more disappointing! I'd much rather watch a Castle rerun than waste anymore of my time with this season's Batchelor!

February 08 2011 at 3:42 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
tenaclark

How desperate are these women? Good grief! How far will a woman go to get a man, and this man is a real wimp!

February 08 2011 at 3:42 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
rst2536

I hate the Star Spangled Banner so what difference does it make who sang the worst version.

February 08 2011 at 3:33 PM Report abuse -3 rate up rate down Reply
Mark Roemmich

Don't worry gang...Michelle is a plant. She is on imdb...movie database. She's a want to be actress. Come on...Brad is not that stupid. He has a therapist on the show and he can't see past this stalking woman? She's playing a part. She's too over the top. Producer's .....tone her down..it's too obvious....

February 08 2011 at 3:28 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
vjb1312

Type your comment here I have been a fan of "The Bachelor" for several years. With Brad keeping Michelle I am beginiing to wonder if the producers are picking the women for him, trying to make the show more interesting. Why on earth would he keep her? I agree with sassy3084, great way to put it.

February 08 2011 at 3:06 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
mfs504

The people that buy into this B.S. are fooling themselves these females are out for money they would not even audition for these shows if the man wasnt a millionare in the first place. I call them females because they are not women my wife and my mother are real women not these self indulged cry babies real women raise families on a limited income marry ordinary guys with everyday jobs and work an crappy job themseleves to help make ends meet

February 08 2011 at 2:55 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
Sharon

Brad is not Mr. Perfect. He is a country hick. Neither are any of the girls. Emily comes close, but really, she can't get a man any other way?????She is way too beautiful, and classy, and I'm sure the Nascar Hendricks family is taking pretty good care of her and her daughter. The show either needs to re invent itself completely or end it all. Permanently! As far as Michelle goes, who really cares. They are scripting it and now, with AOL blowing it up, no doubt will be more of it. If he is that stupid, he deserves her, and if it is being scripted and he is going along with it, he is still stupid. Michelle is a slut, acting or not.

February 08 2011 at 2:44 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
Action Jackson

This show is so contrived....Brad, who is about as phoney as they come, keeps giving Michelle a rose just to keep the "bitch" factor alive and well and keep, at least the producers hope, the viewers coming back to see what the psycho is going to do next. Aside from Michelle I think there are only two viable contenders still in the mix....Chantal and Emily. The other two are just fill ins until its time for them to go. I personally like Emily best but I think she is too nice for ole Brad and she has already had enough pain in her life so I hope he just lets her go before she get any farther into the "game". Final two, Michelle and Chantal who hate each other will end up going "toe to toe". Will make for great suspense but I wouldn't chose either of them....

February 08 2011 at 2:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
frankerin

These immature and selfish people are all crazy, and likely sociopathic if not worse. They will be heard from again in the future in very painful ways.

February 08 2011 at 2:42 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply