October 23, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Jennifer Aniston Gets a Snooki Poof for Her Birthday (VIDEO)

by Donald Deane, posted Feb 11th 2011 11:45AM
Jennifer Aniston Snooki PoofAs the celeb known for popularizing the influential "Rachel" hairstyle, it seems only fitting that Jennifer Aniston would adopt a Snooki poof. On 'The Early Show' (weekdays, 7AM ET on CBS), anchor Erica Hill presents Aniston with several 'Jersey Shore'-themed gifts for her 42nd birthday.

Aniston, an admitted fan of the reality show, receives the second season of 'Jersey Shore' on DVD, a copy of Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi's book and a black Snooki wig, complete with towering poof.

"You've really got to be kidding me," Aniston said, while admiring the wig. "This is really awesome ... That's going to be fun playtime for me."

rahulhb

www.danceenterprise.com , www.danceenterprise.co.uk

April 24 2011 at 1:06 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Shelley

Love her...haters go away!

February 13 2011 at 6:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
dvdfrnzwbr

Jennifer want smoosh smoosh.

February 12 2011 at 5:33 AM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply
larry

I can't believe how stupid Joy Bahar is. She comes off as an arrogant, narrow-minded, rude beotch. She is so closed-minded when it comes to politics. She hates all republicans and cannot stand sarah Palin. In my opinion, Sarah palin has more common sense in her pinky than Joy has in her entire person.

February 12 2011 at 1:42 AM Report abuse -3 rate up rate down Reply
kyle28st

wow this is interesting. umm as a gift i think i would of gotten her a ***** see ins how she cant make up her mind on who she wants to be with.

February 12 2011 at 1:06 AM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply
Mark and Frances

jennifer looks so stoned there in that interview

February 11 2011 at 11:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Mark and Frances's comment
vallontina

Either stoned or really really tired. Her eyes were different.

February 12 2011 at 9:16 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
srtdsfg

btw,I'm a doctor,30 ,rich but still single.It's hard to get a girlfriend in my town ,most of them like my money more than like me.I just want to find my true love.so i uploaded my hot photos on kissingr ich .c om under the name of hotlove2.u dont have to be a millionaire,but u can meet one there. ..if you girls see this comment,i hope you will check my photos out there.maybe you are the one whom i'm looking for!!!

February 11 2011 at 10:20 PM Report abuse -6 rate up rate down Reply
Sensible

No wonder Brad left her and she can't find a boyfriend.

February 11 2011 at 8:57 PM Report abuse -10 rate up rate down Reply