October 20, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Sammi and Ronnie Break Up on 'Jersey Shore' -- After a Massive Fight (VIDEO)

by Aimee Deeken, posted Feb 11th 2011 6:25AM
Sammi and Ronnie on 'Jersey Shore'Wow. Sammi and Ronnie are finally OVER. Almost an entire episode was devoted to the end of their dysfunctional relationship. Trust 'Jersey Shore' (Thu., 10PM ET on MTV) to offer a breakup like none other.

"Highlights" included Ronnie's trashing Sammi's belongings and setting his sights on her bed: Time to chuck it out the window. "I hate you more than [beep] anybody I've ever hated in my entire [beep] life!" yells Sammi. Then she jumps onto the bed.

Vinny, Pauly D and Mike attempt to quell the drama but discover "Sammi's [beep] like a spider monkey climbing on the bed, not letting go with a pit-bull lock," recounts Vinny.

The bros manage to pull Sammi away, but she continues to scream, "Get the [beep] away from me, you [beep] psycho [beep]! ... I want nothing to [beep] do with you ever again! I HATE you!" (This minute-long video constitutes surely a record-breaking number of bleeped-out expletives. Even for this show.)

Karen B

Have another Beer

February 14 2011 at 1:04 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
CC

OMG ! what trash !!!!!! I would throw my TV out if this was all that was on. I'm sure your parents are so proud.

February 13 2011 at 9:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
cgabriel510

AWW HELL,
if they're going to keep BEEPING it why the "F" show it?
(I'm DEAD SERIOUS)

February 13 2011 at 7:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jessicajnj41

Ronnie should have been locked up for domestic violence and Sammie should have never took him back after the way he treated her in Miami. She should move on because their no change in a person who has such rage towards a female,

February 13 2011 at 3:02 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ib2thdoc

What trash!

February 13 2011 at 2:42 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
chachi

They are both toxic, immature, selfish and manipulative. They both do the same manipulative head-game crap with each other and are just as guilty. Ron was stupid to go and sleep with Sammi after hooking up with "grenades" and to let the situation get out of hand among Sammi and the girls without stepping in and apologizing. But Sammi was dumb to take him back and not only that, but continue to bring up the same crap day after day after he was trying to be dedicated to her. The problem was never resolved to begin with and it just blew up in both of their faces months later. Sammi and Ronnie are individually psycho and toxic; together, they are explosive and do not need to be together. The only thing strong about their so-called relationship is the hormones... that's not love--it's lust!

February 12 2011 at 3:00 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
BIG-DADDY

who cares about jersey Shores do u people not have a life ?? nothing better to do than watch a fkin tv show!!GET A LIFE

February 12 2011 at 12:37 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
CathyP

You are not kidding this is domestic violence at its worst. I thought it was bad enough last episode when Sam punched Ronnie in the face. That was domestic violence for which she should have faced charges, but this fight was just over the top. This is not love people; it's like psycho obsession on both of their parts. I hope they both watched this episode and were mortified by their behavior. There is absolutely no way these two should be together. They are both a little screwed up and immature. Some of the things that came out of their mouths should never have been said to someone you supposedly love. Whether alcohol is involved or not, there is no excuse for their behavior. To listen to Ronnie say that Sam disrespected him by dancing with another guy right in front of his face when he had enough respect for her because he cheated on her when she wasn't looking...sheesh! Then, we she finally decided to leave, he said he would "let her leave if that was what she really wanted"? Seriously, dude...you will "let" her leave? Do you control the world? Sorry, I don't really feel sorry for either one. When Jersey Shore first started, I really liked Sammi and Ron. Now, I have no respect for either. About the only one on that show who hasn't made a total ass out of themselves up to this point is Pauly D. Honestly, I watch MTV's shows a lot, but they have definitely gone off the deep end with some of these. They might need to start adding a disclaimer to all their shows.

February 11 2011 at 12:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Maggie Rulli

Great recap of the Sammi and Ronnie Saga... RIP.

I'll be featuring this post on my afternoon talk show, TPN Watercooler on www.thepulsenetwork.com - LIVE at 12 EST or available anytime on-demand.

February 11 2011 at 11:23 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
ELLIE

Hey coyle, what are you NUTS!, if this were your daughter would you like her getting treated like this be ok with you, and if you did you are NUTS.

February 11 2011 at 10:46 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply