April 17, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Jennifer Hudson on 'Oprah': Tim Gunn Compliments Her Post-Weight Loss Style (VIDEO)

by Nick Zaino, posted Feb 11th 2011 2:30PM
Tim Gunn and Jennifer Hudson on 'The Oprah Winfrey Show'Tim Gunn and Jennifer Hudson were both on 'The Oprah Winfrey Show' (Weekdays, Syndicated) today talking about Hudson's style and new, slim look. Hudson is now a spokesperson for Weight Watchers, and Gunn, a notoriously harsh critic, had nothing but compliments on her post-weight loss style.

"I have to say, though, Jennifer, before the weight loss, stunning, gorgeous woman. Beautiful," said Gunn. "But since the weight loss, I mean, staggering. I mean, absolutely, positively staggering."

Hudson was appreciative of his kind words. Gunn then added, "Plus you have many more fashion options available to you." When Oprah asked if Hudson was having more fun wearing clothes these days, she gushed: "I can't even sleep at night because I can't wait to find out what I'm going to wear the next day."

Hudson then took things one step further. Not only does she lie awake at night thinking about her new style options, she now likes to actually spend time in the closet with her clothes, just being with them. In other words, she appears to be taking to this diva role quite well.

ryohaida

Yojaida from Dominican Republic

Love to J.LO and Marc for ever. Like it all about them, are the perfect couple example for the latin american people.

and the american idol, win the better,

Hug

February 12 2011 at 8:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
clifton52

Very happy for Jennifer I have appreciated her talent since AI . I know she will rise above any petty DIVA attitude because she has always seemed a very well balanced young lady. Just remember Jennifer you were a beautiful person before the weight loss, but congratulations on your success in getting control of this health issue.

February 12 2011 at 8:46 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lawrencefishberg

Again with the fat....Winfrey the phony has made a billion dollar career talking about blubber...I am glad she is going off the air....a fat fake..

February 12 2011 at 7:03 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to lawrencefishberg's comment
Dee

I missed show and did not get to hear the LIE of how much Jennifer had weighted and how much she lost or how much she weighs now. She does look great...much better then that KA....false weight loss.

February 12 2011 at 9:05 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
DOCTORRUTHUSA

......... THE NEXT 'AMERICAN IDOL' IS: JAMES DURBIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JAMES IS SOOOO TALENTED, COMPASSIONATE, SWEET, GREAT LOOKING, AND REALLY TOUCHES YOUR HEART AND SOUL !!!!!! AMERICA: VOTE FOR JAMES DURBIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 11 2011 at 6:25 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply