September 16, 2014

EXCLUSIVE: Camille Grammer Previews Her '$#*! My Dad Says' Appearance (VIDEO)

by Kelly Woo, posted Feb 16th 2011 3:00PM
Camille Grammer, Bleep My Dad SaysOnce upon a time, before she was one of the 'Real Housewives' and before she famously splitting with husband Kelsey Grammer, Camille Grammer was an aspiring actress.

Now, she's jumping into that world again -- for a little while at least -- starting with a guest-starring role on '$#*! My Dad Says' Thursday, Feb. 17, at 8:30PM ET on CBS. And in this exclusive video, she told us that shooting the role was an "incredible" experience.

"My character Camille is a basically a parody on myself, obviously, from 'Housewives of Beverly Hills,'" she said. "Just making fun of it, you know, making fun of all the quirky things I do and say."

The role also plays on her image as a diva. "There's a scene that I basically run in and I'm mad because somebody ate my brownie so I want them fired or killed," Grammer laughed.

Grammer admitted that she was "very green and it's been awhile," but added that she was excited for the opportunity.

"I think for any performer to be able to act in front of a live studio audience is great, because you feed off of that energy," she said.

As for what's coming up next in her life, Grammer had no idea beyond "finalizing my divorce and moving on from my life." Her marriage with Kelsey Grammer was dissolved last week, and she hasn't decided yet whether she'd be part of a new season of 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.' The first season's taping was so tumultuous, she tried to quit.

"I don't know. The producers and I have been talking about that in the last week or so," she told TV.com. (She has confirmed that she won't be joining 'Real Housewives of New York.')

One thing she probably won't be doing is acting full-time. As she told E! Online, "I'm not pursuing this. I definitely have to go back and take some acting classes if I was! But I have to say, my experience was very enjoyable and of course it would be something I would love to do."

KRYPTONITE

A 3 second scene and she couldn't even do that right. See the smile after she said the line? Obviously playing herself again. Please people, just let her fall back into obscurity again. This delusional biotch needs some serious help.

February 17 2011 at 2:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
geldonski

Why do you people have an opinion about people who could care less what you think. Geez! Wise up and get life's.

February 17 2011 at 1:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jfrockon1958

Ho bag!

February 17 2011 at 1:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jim

I think Kelsey made a HUGE mistake dumping Camille. She is an exciting & extremely beautiful woman & thats just from the neck up. Fools are born everyday & I think Kelsey just went to the head of the line. Granted we don't know what she was like to live with but as far as I can tell, she looks like a solid 10. I don't follow this at all but have seen her several times on this or that, she seems to have a solid head on her shoulders. I think I heard that she is 42, I was married to a woman 20 years ago that was just as beautiful at 46 but she cheated on me from day 1, stole from all the accts and deserted me twice ,all within 7 months. I know how shw feels, but it took less time to feel the hurt.

February 17 2011 at 1:15 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jhsinius

I think Kelsey is a dog, and the girl he's marrying will be dumped the same way! I always tell woman if your in a relationship with a person who is cheating on his spouse, what makes you think that he won't cheat on you? I refuse to get in relationships like that. Camille is better off without him, also, she had to know her marriage was over, after all, they weren't even having sex in 2 years. The light would have gone off in my head, where is he having sex at or getting his nut off?

February 17 2011 at 1:12 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ladytexan22

I would not miss her for one minute if she leaves RHBH.

February 17 2011 at 1:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
EDDIE

I HOPE KELSEY DIDN'T BURN THE BRIDGE TO CAMILLE'S RACK !

February 17 2011 at 10:39 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
BO

Please finalize it and move out, off, over, overtly, oblongly....oh on. ta ta for now.

February 17 2011 at 9:41 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mary Ellen

Camille got a bum rap on housewives.She is always put down by Kyle who has more friends than she deserves because she is the bitchy one and always makes mean remarks about everyone then laughs about it.I think Camille handled herself and her gut wrenching split from her husband with class.

February 17 2011 at 9:12 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Mary Ellen's comment
ckandrus2001

Oh please. Are you are a friend of Camille's? I felt sorry for her as the details of her divorce became public but she is a serious drama queen. Poor Camille is the role she is destined to play, but after watching her clip, not very well. She has millions ($) of reasons to wallow in self pity.

February 17 2011 at 12:07 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply