April 23, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Levar Burton Guests on 'Community,' Sends Troy Into a Starstruck Meltdown (VIDEO)

by Donald Deane, posted Feb 18th 2011 1:00PM
Levar Burton Guests on 'Community,' Troy Has a MeltdownAs part of his plan to make the study group pay for underappreciating him, Pierce surprises Troy with a visit from his idol Levar Burton on 'Community' (Thursdays, 8PM ET on NBC). But Troy is so overcome that he can only stare at Burton in starstruck terror.

"I told Pierce a thousand times I never wanted to meet Levar in person! I just wanted a picture! You can't disappoint a picture!" rages Troy during a meltdown later. Then, he hugs himself in a bathroom while singing the theme from 'Reading Rainbow.'

"Set phasers to 'love me,'" Troy sobbed, referencing Burton's iconic role on 'Star Trek: The Next Generation.'

coach of RMB24

Welcome to the coach coin purse outlet store. Here has many cheap coach purses.Coach outlets store, your
best choice! The purses here are just for you! The Coach Coin Purses make you graceful!

May 02 2011 at 3:52 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Cmjsrevihc

Too funny! And Levar is getting around; a week later he was on Big Bang Theory.

February 26 2011 at 12:11 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jonell96

I love Levar Burton! He was such an inspiration to children. I also loved Mister Rogers! They influenced children to use their imaginations! Today children have no imaginations b/c they have PSP, DS, XBOX, etc! I wish those things were never invented and we could go back to playing outside and using our imaginations to make up games to play! I miss when things were much more simple. Levar and Mr. Rogers are also some of the few that didn't pop up with a scandal later on!

February 20 2011 at 2:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
nyc10031black

get real.........really

February 19 2011 at 12:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
nidesola

This is one of the most hilarious things I have ever seen.

February 18 2011 at 6:56 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply