August 28, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Amy Poehler Talks L.A. Road Rage on 'Late Show' (VIDEO)

by Aimee Deeken, posted Feb 23rd 2011 3:45AM
Amy Poehler's Road Rage on 'Late'Amy Poehler's 'Parks and Recreation' series films in Pasadena, Calif. Having lived in New York City for many years (as a 'Saturday Night Live' cast member), driving everywhere is a new experience for her. As is immense road rage, she confessed on 'Late Show' (weeknights, 11:35PM ET on CBS).

"I go so Boston, I get crazy," she said. "I have thrown the double finger -- with my children in the car! I'm not proud of it."

"There you go, mother of the year!" responded David Letterman. She added, "Very satisfying to do though." Indeed.

Trish

When I was younger I had to deal with road rage also, at the time I didn't understand WHY I let other drivers bother me so badly. Until I later realized it was actualy my job that was causing it..I really HATED working where I was, and after I left the stupid job my road rage went away over night just like magic.

February 23 2011 at 1:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jon & jackie

Who in the hell is this dimwit?

February 23 2011 at 12:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
same1out

you are so right - I don't pay any mind to people while driving because otherwise it will end up in me getting my head blown off - and I ain't too fond of that .

February 23 2011 at 12:43 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
richar5795

The problem with road rage is that one day you flip off someone who is a real nut case and will either shoot your ass, or ram you off the road, or into another car.

February 23 2011 at 12:14 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
saannie25

I think road rage is something most everyone has to work on, because there are so many crazy drivers on the road. There are probably drivers on the road that don't like the way I drive either. I fight road rage every day especially on the drivers that use the turning lane just so that they can get one car length ahead of you and nearly cause an accident. For ppl that say they have never had at least some road rage in their life, all I can say it must be nice to be so perfect. I for haave to fight my self every day not to lose my temper for crazy drivers. I'm sure I have caused some road rage in all my years driving.

February 23 2011 at 12:02 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
jhwkmw

Wow!! What happened to self control. On the rare occasions that someone flips me off, I just smile and wave. Apparently they dont know how stupid they look.

February 23 2011 at 10:31 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
rostra

What a fool, in California people are shot on a daily basis over road rage incidents. With all the gang activity, and illegal's who run back to Mexico, flippiong people off, beeping, etc, are actions that put your life at risk.

February 23 2011 at 9:36 AM Report abuse +4 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to rostra's comment
KK

Yep...she's an idiot. Someday, somebody will drive her off the road or follow her home. Too many crazies out there. Certainly not very smart.

February 23 2011 at 10:48 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
richardkenosha

not a clue as to who she is

February 23 2011 at 8:59 AM Report abuse +6 rate up rate down Reply
chefjehl

balayaue
if you whant your side develop one some of use are interested at you 11 years old stud man hi will report your ass every time and your order friend also my job is to report you at site every day

February 23 2011 at 8:48 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to chefjehl's comment
dethburger

These spam posts are done by bots. You are posting to no one.

Also, learn to write something that can be read. Your post is a mess.

February 23 2011 at 11:52 AM Report abuse +4 rate up rate down Reply