April 21, 2014

Charlie Sheen Rant, Friday Edition: Calls 'Men' 'Drivel, Pukefest'

by Jean Bentley, posted Feb 25th 2011 5:00PM
Charlie Sheen unleashes his latest rant."I'm not normal," Charlie Sheen told Pat O'Brien Friday afternoon in one of the troubled actor's now-regular radio rants.

Sheen called into O'Brien's Fox Sports Radio show to discuss ... well, pretty much the same things he's been talking about all week. This time, he called 'Two and a Half Men' "drivel" and a "pukefest that everybody worships." After the jump, find out why Sheen's not planning on attending the Oscars and what, exactly, he was allegedly working on with HBO.

TV Squad tuned into the broadcast a bit late, but just in time to hear Sheen explain that CBS and Lorre had "picked a fight with the wrong guy. I was a get-along guy for eight years. I put 5 bil in the studio's pocket, I put half a bil in Chuck's pocket. This is the frickin' thanks I get?"

When O'Brien told Sheen that people wanted him to succeed and to be the normal guy from TV, Sheen responded, "Yeah, well, I'm not normal, Pat, and that's one thing they've never gotten their mind around ... If people want me to succeed they should find the most comfortable chair in their frickin' house and sit in it and just, you know, lean back, open a beer and watch the show because it's about to get really gnarly."

As for the HBO story (which the network denies), Sheen said they were "just some talks about a thing that would give me the freedom to, like, do something beyond the drivel that is this, I dunno, this pukefest that everybody worships and I'm like 'Wow, that was another bad joke.'"

Despite rumors, don't expect Sheen to show up at the Oscars. He told O'Brien, "It's probably a place I should avoid just as far as, like, maybe too much attention. I don't have a tuxedo that fits anymore because my chest and my biceps are too big."

Not enough Charlie Sheen ranting for you? Stay tuned next week -- he promised O'Brien he'd call back then.

You can listen to the interview here.

Donald

Here's the deal, Sheen is an intellegent man with an IQ over 130 and is a secure individual. Boardom is something I know very well as I too am an intellectual and do what I want. Why not? it is an exciting life and certainly one worth living. Sheen is ontop of things, The network makes money, Sheen does a good job and has the right not want to be controlled according to how he lives his personal life. The networks are just like vanpires they suck the blood out of people like Connon O'Briam, Sheen and others. So......Thunbs up for Sheen a great actor, player and Father.

February 28 2011 at 3:29 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
McKiGravKuciPaulNade

Charlie Sheen questions Obama about 9/11
despite AIPAC controlled media censorship

February 27 2011 at 9:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ron

Oh please Charlie, say it isn't so. We all just WORSHIP your puny a*s. I just don't know how I'll be able to stand NOT watching your stupid show!!

February 27 2011 at 6:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
hollywould64

We hate to see you goooo;
We hate to see you goooo --
Oh WHAT THE HELL ya waitin' fer
We hate to see you goooooooo !
aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha!
Charlie is well on his way to Hell -- and it won't be in a hand basket;
more like a Man Casket.
Watching him implode has been the BEST entertainment I've seen out of him in years!!
Loving every minute watching Charlie go to hell -- Sorry Charlie!
Oh, wait a minute -- NOT Sorry! aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha !!

February 27 2011 at 2:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Arizona Sue

Jackass ...

February 27 2011 at 11:56 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
richyrich865

.....all just a money/marketing ploy

February 27 2011 at 10:59 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
cathtac21

do the words "train wreck" come to anyone's mind?

February 27 2011 at 9:17 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
stlaferty

It's just sad. Watching/hearing this wrecked human being disintegrate publicly is almost embarrassing. Each rant is a bit more pathetic, each incident is more out of control than the last. Charlie Sheen is a suicide in the works, and his family is in my prayers. God Bless them all, because God may be the only one who can help him.

February 27 2011 at 9:07 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
NadePaulKuciGravMcKi

Mel Gibson does not play dumb about 9/11 either.

February 26 2011 at 11:09 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
juntha

The show indeed is a pukefest that everybody worships
If a drug and sex addict can recognize that, there is hope for him.

February 25 2011 at 8:55 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to juntha's comment
geotoyou

Do you have no sense of humor? The only thing more comedic than the show are Sheen's latest rants. Apparently his train of thought is the best defense is an offensive offense.

February 27 2011 at 10:11 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply