December 21, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Charlie Sheen Speaks Out on Losing Custody of His Children on 'Today' (VIDEO)

by Donald Deane, posted Mar 2nd 2011 10:00AM
Charlie Sheen Speaks Out on Losing Custody of His Children on 'Today'The Charlie Sheen saga continues as the star makes yet another appearance on 'Today' (weekdays, 7AM ET on NBC). In this interview, Sheen confirms that his 23-month-old twin children, Max and Bob, were removed from his home last night by police after ex-wife Brooke Mueller filed a restraining order.

Sheen admits during the interview that he does not know the whereabouts of his two sons. "At this moment on live television, I do not know where my children are," he said.

And yet, the actor appears calm and says he intends to bring his children back to his Beverly Hills home. "I'm not panicking. This is not about emotion. This is not about ego. It's just about getting very focused and getting very much in touch with what I have to do to complete the task of bringing these two beautiful young men back to the home that they deserve to be raised in," he said.

Mueller alleges that Sheen made repeated threats against her and, under the terms of the restraining order, Sheen cannot come within 100 yards.

Sam-I-Are

Here's a sweet Team Sheen shirt that reveals the secret of winning and proves Charlie has tigerblood flowing through his veins.

March 04 2011 at 8:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
dbnico2254

Charlie Sheen has some serious problems and his children should not be subjected to it. Nor should his girlfriends be in charge of caring for them. I'm in agreement with the ex-wife.

March 03 2011 at 10:05 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
DENISE

This IS a sad situation for ALL concerned, even all of Charlie's fans..me being one of them. I will continue to pray for him, and his family. Charlie...it is never too late to turn your life around in a more positive way..I am routing for ya! :)

March 03 2011 at 10:03 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
germayuga

What's wrong with wigs made in the Philippines, Mr.- Lettered man?

March 03 2011 at 7:56 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jwilli5815

You made a commercial of a little boy wearing lipstick to sell chewing gum?

March 03 2011 at 6:34 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lorraine

I guess in his household, his two sons are the two men in the 'two and a half men' equation. First piece of video I've seen where he isn't acting quite as much as a lame, ranting idiot and is semi-lucid and serious.

March 02 2011 at 9:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
joanfeuer

How the hell did he have custody of the twins to begin with? Scary thought that those kids have had a front run seat to his drugging and whoring around. What kind of father brings his latest two "girlfriends" home to be around his kids? He should be kept as far away as possible from all of his children. He's a danger to their welfare.

March 02 2011 at 5:50 PM Report abuse +4 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to joanfeuer's comment
raff091501

Amen to that. When I watched his 20/20 interview, I couldn't believe he had joiint custody of his kids. If I were the wife, I'd have them taken away, too.

March 03 2011 at 8:01 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Niecy

Charlie hang in there. I wish youn the very best. love you

March 02 2011 at 4:54 PM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply
Karen

Hey Charlie,

Having your kids removed from your presence is serious stuff. Only UNFIT parents get that done to them.

Still having fun now?

March 02 2011 at 4:37 PM Report abuse +5 rate up rate down Reply
well2

This is a sad story , I hope he gets the help he needs in the meantime the children should not be involved in this saga and they need to be the #1 priority and protected while the adults work out their issues.

March 02 2011 at 4:17 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply