October 24, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Jimmy Fallon Channels Charlie Sheen, Sells His 'Winning' Cologne (VIDEO)

by Aimee Deeken, posted Mar 3rd 2011 6:05AM
Jimmy Fallon Impersonates Charlie SheenGiven all the hilariously outrageous comments Charlie Sheen has offered up over the last week, it was high time Jimmy Fallon put his stellar impressionist skills to work on the actor. On 'Late Night' (weeknights, 12:37AM ET on NBC), the host fashioned himself after Sheen in his epic 'Piers Morgan Tonight' interview (wearing NYC T-shirt, etc.), and channeled the TV star in an advertisement for his "cologne" called (very appropriately) Winning.

Between puffs on his cigarette, he shared a pensive stream of non sequiturs, i.e., familiar Sheen quotes with an added twist: "Adonis DNA. I'm a bitchin' rock star. Blood of a tiger. I'm like Zeus in a speedo. The only drug I'm on is Charlie Sheen. Wanna know Chuck's real name? Chaim Levine. What's that? What's my real name? Carlos Estevez. Cómo se dice winning?!"

Watch the ad in full here:

Patty

OMG....this is just HILARIOUS!! Talk about spot-on!!

March 09 2011 at 12:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
longisland1954

statickill.com
iTunes .... Dist. by JMD Records/Universal Music Group

March 07 2011 at 7:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Laurie Bell

Psychology analysises for Charlie Sheen

March 07 2011 at 7:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
kcraig1223

So sad about the bizarre behavior of an actor who gave an absolute "winning" performance in Platoon. I believe Charlie suffers from persistent substance abuse and needs to embrace recovery with full commitment. I wonder if he realizes how the media and his fans perceive him? But Jimmy Fallon's characterization of him here is spot on...and hilarious as only Jimmy can be!

March 05 2011 at 12:49 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
jcarterwc

"I feast on the bones of trolls", LOL!

March 04 2011 at 9:17 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Sam-I-Are

Here's a sweet Team Sheen shirt that reveals the secret of winning and proves Charlie has tigerblood flowing through his veins.

March 04 2011 at 8:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lyonel

LOL http://teamwinning.info/

March 04 2011 at 1:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Janet

Karma takes care of those who make fun of people with serious problems. "Reap what you sow, " Jimmy Fallon!

March 04 2011 at 12:30 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to Janet's comment
pat

Are you for real? This guys on a drug binge tour! I try to flip a channel and not see his arrogant ass. All of a sudden ALL of cable is showing two and a half, young guns, wall street, his appearance on SNL, excerpts of interviews. The message here is..be an ass, be an out of control drug addict, be the hottest thing on TV!

March 04 2011 at 5:45 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Patty

Wow, Janet. There's this thing....it's called a sense of humor.....and I suppose people like you fall short in that department.
UH OH!! I'd better watch it!! Karma is going to take one of the personality characteristics I love most about myself away!!
Damn! I HATE when that happens!

March 09 2011 at 12:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Patty's comment
Cheap Shots

Wow, Patty. There's this thing... it's called a sense of decency... and I suppose people like you fall short in that department. People like Charlie Sheen stand a better chance at reclaiming their dignity & integrity than those laughing at his situation.

March 10 2011 at 11:42 AM Report abuse rate up rate down
Mz Chris

Charlie Sheen is an excellent actor.

March 03 2011 at 8:09 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
You handsome boy

Josh,you magnificent bastard! I only come to these boards to read the craziest emeffers and you,my man, are in the top ten percent.

March 03 2011 at 8:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply