November 28, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Kathie Lee Has a Dance Mishap on 'Today' (VIDEO)

by Donald Deane, posted Mar 3rd 2011 12:45PM
Kathie Lee Has a Dance Mishap on 'Today'Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb have a dance party to Beyonce's single 'Get Me Bodied' on 'Today' (weekdays, 7AM ET on NBC). Problem is, Gifford gets down to the song while dancing and can't get back up.

Three backup dancers join Gifford and Kotb on the set and, while Kotb dances and sings the words to the song, Gifford shimmies low and stays there. Ultimately, she requires a hand from one of the dancers.

"I just can't get up!" said Gifford, attempting to hoist herself off the floor. But, after returning to a standing position, she declares, "I can get down!" Unperturbed, she continues dancing with wild abandon.

My Sweet Baaboo!

Go pick your own noses, it seems they are quite full of it. Just relax, and enjoy the show-after all, it's just show business. Hoda and Kathie Lee are a good combo-but maybe not if you're a teenie-bopper! Grow up a bit, and stop putting down everything in sight. And turn your damn music down when you're cruising the streets-I certainly don't need to hear that **** you call music!

July 12 2011 at 8:07 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jude

I think Kathie Lee is funny...why all the hate....she is full of herself but I still think Hoda and her together are really fun...
I am not home most times to watch it but when I am I always tune it...
So many hateful people out there if you don't like it turn the channel!

March 05 2011 at 3:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
tedfio1

This country is going down really quick!

March 05 2011 at 2:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jmjimmymac

That's entertainment. Like flocking to a train wreck.

March 05 2011 at 2:14 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
Amanda

Okay when someone says they had a mishap you think they fall totally. How low Kathy got I would have a hard time getting up and I'm 28. Go her for having fun and doing her best. It's not like she fell on her behind. I think this entire article is stupid because the woman is just having fun. I hope I have her look on life when I'm her age. Go Kathy!!

March 05 2011 at 2:12 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
bbydaddygirl

At least she tried unlike her cohost so go Kathy

March 05 2011 at 1:56 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
khansen274

waisted? did you mean wasted? consider the source KL.

March 05 2011 at 1:52 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
magentarose10

It's like rubber neckers looking at a terrible accident on the hwy.
Sometimes you look and then think how tragic.

March 05 2011 at 1:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rockin Ronnie

Why do we waste so much time on this bimbo? It proves to me that someone wha has absolutely no talent or brains can be on TV. NBC scraped the bottom of the barrell on this one! I never watch any broadcast with KLG. She babbles
on about absolutely nothing, talks over people. UGH Go away! NBC wake up! Are you really that desperate for viewers or ratings? Hey you tried that bimbo stef from the weather channel - who is next?

March 05 2011 at 1:40 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
Bill Spahr

KLG IS a "Mishap." I have never figured out what NBC had in mind with her and Hoda and this nothing TV program. All that is accomplished is one hour is filled and waisted.

March 05 2011 at 1:30 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply