November 29, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Kardashian Beau Scott Disick Isn't Surprised to Get Booed by the Audience of 'Lopez Tonight' (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Mar 4th 2011 3:31AM
Scott Disick, 'Lopez Tonight' 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'It's difficult to put the demons of your past behind you. Even more so when those demons were broadcast across the nation on one of the most popular reality programs of the past decade. So Scott Disick ('Keeping Up With the Kardashians') wasn't at all surprised when he got a sour reaction from the crowd on 'Lopez Tonight' (Weeknights, 12AM ET on TBS).

"It happens even when I walk down the street sometimes," he said.

"People boo you?" Lopez asked.

"Go f*** yourself," they'll apparrently say to him. As he put it, "You know, the normal stuff. But nothing too bad."

Disick admitted that he has been a bad guy "at times." His drinking problem definitely played a lot into it. In that regard, having cameras follow you around 24/7 might be good for a lot of drunks, so they can take in the reality of their situation.

"I forget until I see the episode," he said of his drunken rampages. "I'm like, 'I couldn't have been that bad.' And then it's on television and I'm like, 'Yeah, maybe I wasn't great.'"

Disick has taken a lot of steps toward becoming a better man and father to the child he has with Kourtney Kardashian, but it's apparently going to be a while before he can shake off that negative stigma he earned in the early years of the show.

fashionprinc3ss

I love Scott! I think he does a lot for the show as well as for FASHION. I watch all the episodes with my sponsored DISH Network subscription and TV EVERYWHERE. It's the coolest little red box attached to my DVR. It's called a SLING box and it's by Logitech Revue. It basically takes my subscription and slings it to my iPhone tres cool! Now that we have talked about that...LET's WATCH TV! Go to dish.com/TVEVERYWHERE

March 09 2011 at 11:56 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
pswiftfan

they should leave scott alone

March 08 2011 at 12:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Darlene

Scott is hysterical! I love it when he appears on the show. Don't you get it? He's supposed to add fuel to the fire and make you dislike him. It's part of the fun and humor of the show. Sometimes, it seems, the Kardashians can just hold themselves together by not laughing at some of the ridiculous things they all say...but that's the show. It's funny and outrageous.

March 05 2011 at 7:32 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Davemon

Charlie Sheen has nothing on this guy when it comes to being full of yourself. Who are the Kardashian's? Really, and this guy is a hanger on to them, wannabes. It's a sad testament to our society when people like this are are given a minute of time in any light, let alone a spotlight. I hate myself for wasting my time writing about this but my head is just going to explode one of these days with all of the useless info we're being fed every day! The dumbing of America has never been more evident than in most reality programs, biast new broadcasting and movies. Most people are not smart enough (no common sense) to deal with the barage of bs fed on a minute to minute basis and we're headed for serious trouble!

March 04 2011 at 9:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
joann203

Do people actually watch Lopez That show just sucks let alone have that sissy Scott on it!

March 04 2011 at 8:03 PM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
wdecobear1

SO THIS GUY HANGS OUT WITH THE KARDASHIAN PIGS HE"S A STAR??? LIKE THEY ARE? IN THEIR OWN WORLD WITH SCARY BRUCE JENNER AND HIS REALLY BAD FACE LIFT OR @ OR $

March 04 2011 at 7:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
parjp13

He's on his way-out...his narcissism won't jibe with that goofy family.

March 04 2011 at 6:27 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to parjp13's comment
Susan

WHAT?

March 04 2011 at 6:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kitty Smith

Oprah-may she fall in two blacholes and becondensed by all the unused gravity there and put in a little can and sold to the next universe.

March 04 2011 at 5:28 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Kitty Smith's comment
Hello, Elbert

WHAT DOES OPRAH HAVE TO DO WITH THIS STORY.

March 04 2011 at 6:32 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
Kitty Smith

May she fall in a black hole and go somewhere else.

March 04 2011 at 5:27 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
Kitty Smith

Are you kidding? Kendra is really amazing-she looks like she has two pair of legs-like a centepide.Can you imagine the dance?

March 04 2011 at 5:25 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply