July 24, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Sarah Palin Calls Kathy Griffin an 'Adult Bully,' 'Has-Been' (VIDEO)

by Jeremy Taylor, posted Mar 7th 2011 12:10PM
Sarah Palin was recently on 'Justice With Judge Jeanine' (Saturday, 9PM ET on Fox News), and the former Alaska governor responded to rumors that Kathy Griffin will be playing a "Sarah Palin Tea Party–type" on 'Glee.'

"You know, Kathy Griffin can do anything to me or say anything about me, because you know she's kind of ... a 50-year-old adult bully is really what she is," Palin told Jeanine Pirro. "Kind of a has-been comedian and she can do those things to me. I would just ask for respect of my children."

"As she had stated on CNN that her New Year's resolution was to destroy my 16-year-old daughter, that takes it a little too far," Palin continued. "Kathy, pick on me, come up to Alaska and pick on me, but leave my kids alone."

Going all Mama Grizzly and challenging 'D-Lister' Kathy Griffin to an Arctic showdown is probably an indication that Sarah Palin is much more interested in getting another television show than the GOP nomination for president.

marie

This is so pathetic so viscious & cruel . Kathy Griffin will go to any extreme for a cheap laugh . Like Sarah Palin said , pick on her not her kids . As for the father of BRISTOLS baby shame on you . You are unfit to be called daddy. Have just a little self respect & you will learn to respect the woman that gave life to your baby & other human beings , you pig.

March 10 2011 at 12:06 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
mchl105394065

Oh, please. Sarah Palin is the definition of a has-been--she's a has-been who never was!

And, as far as I'm concerned, Bristol is fair game after she put herself on a reality show. As for the other daughter, she had that whole "f****t" posting, so she could get punched in the face for all I care.

March 08 2011 at 6:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lorraine

Palin sure pegged that obnoxious Griffin "creature."

March 08 2011 at 1:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
marste47

This whole thing is ridiculous,whether you like Sarah Palin or not,is not the issue.picking on a sixteen year old is desrespectful to all of us,and a fifty year old (Comedian) should know better. The Obamas have nothing to do with this,but,Sarah Palin has never said anything about the Obama girls,as it should be.LEAVE THE CHILDREN ALONE!

March 08 2011 at 12:57 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Karen Harris

she is an x governor you would you would think with all the money news people make they they would get it right . and why does kathy have to go to alaska why cant she just bring it

March 08 2011 at 12:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Trouble

People like Sarah Palin can really dish it out when it comes to wisecracks and hateful comments with her "man up", Obama insults, but hey, she can't take it. If Palin responds to every criticism she'll be busy defending herself most of the time, and lose what little base she has left. So, how's that First Dude sex scandal working out for you, eh, Sarah? I'll give you the same advice you try to emasculate men with, Woman UP. Stop being a crybaby.

March 08 2011 at 10:16 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
stenokat

I agree Kathy Griffin stinks! Get that B off the stage!

March 08 2011 at 7:23 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
gotmullet88666

Palin just makes me sick everytime she open her mouth.i can't stand the sound of her voice.

March 08 2011 at 3:42 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
gted2411

How I wish Palin would become a "has been" and retreat to Wasilla never to be seen or heard from again. I'm sick of them.

March 08 2011 at 2:41 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
josef

What is it that you don't get, dude? Your "sink" is clogged up so bad that the only remedy for you is a brain transplant! We are not talking about a so-called "comedienne" cracking jokes about some polital figure, and they always pick on people way highier up than themselves. What we talking about is someone (kathy griffin-no caps to keep it to size) who is affected by the Mania Of Persecution (manic obssessive) who has devoted the last couple of years to completly focus on bashing Sarah Palin children and who swore that this next year she will focus primarily "on destroying" the 16 yr old daughter! Her oral dysentary (diarrhea) is being fed by the obvious psychological problems and other underlying factors that could only be traced back to her childhood and her parents ...
Kathy and cohorts(fan club): YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO HUMANITY! Shame on your parents to have "infanted" someone like you and thus make it a societal liabilty! Thanks God for the fact that you'll never have children of your own! You know what I am talking about, Butch? You don't own the last laugh!

March 08 2011 at 2:24 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to josef's comment
Lorraine

kathy griffin is one sick witch of a creepy unfunny personality who makes roseanne barr look like shirley temple. Sadly, this is her claim to fame to be outrageous and obnoxious and boy, is she good at it. In fact, getting under people's skin is her best attribute-UGH wish she would just go away. Palin is the woman the weenie liberals love to hate.

March 08 2011 at 1:13 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply