July 23, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Scott Disick Is Looking to Bring the 'Walking Stick' Back in Fashion on 'Kourtney and Kim Take New York' (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Mar 7th 2011 2:12AM
Scott Disick and his walking stick, 'Kourtney and Kim Take New York'Scott Disick is one of the most polarizing personalities in the Kardashian franchise of shows. But he's always been incredibly well-tailored. Now, he's looking to become a fashion trend-setter in the latest 'Kourtney and Kim Take New York' (Sun., 10PM ET on E!).

Visiting a high-end menswear boutique, he's stunned by all the "over the top" offerings. But he's stopped dead in his tracks by one accessory.

"They got a cane," he declared. "Let me see that bad boy. This is definitely what I need."

"Perfect accessory for the man that needs nothing," the clerk said.

All it took was to hand over $3,500 and Disick has a new look he can't wait to try out. And he's hoping you will, too: "I cannot wait to unleash my new fall trend to the world: The Walking Stick."

country1doug

Bill Maher is a piece of low life scum and should not be put on the air. He is just stupid and does
not realize how the rich cheat and steal money from working people. It is ashame that some piece of garbage
has to employ him. No decent person would degrade another person's religon.

March 07 2011 at 6:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Amari

This fool paying $3500 for a walking stick when I've drained my $10, 000 savings since becoming unemployed. Why don't he contact AOL and give them $3500 on my behalf, and have them mail it to me. There are no more extensions, I'm not on public assistance. The funny thing is, that if you go to the unemployment office to take advantage of their services of helping you find a job, they actually want you to apply for foodstamps (Really? After wanting everyone off of public assistance at one time, I'm not really beat for crowds and sitting somewhere waiting all day to apply for public assitance.) in order to get a potential employer to hire you by offering to reimburse them half of the wages they're paying you for a certain period of time. Just help me get a job without all of the complications. Rich people, you don't want to hate people, but I hate these people, they don't care if you have no job, no money, no food, have gone through foreclosure, etc., just as long as they can spend money on stupid sh-t.

March 07 2011 at 12:08 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
soapscum5

What an incredible self absorbed jerk. People are unemployed, hungry, losing their homes, cant afford their prescriptions etc and he spends 3500 on a sick. Disgusting. Why dont they do something to contribute to society?

March 07 2011 at 11:40 AM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to soapscum5's comment
Rae Turner

What you bet he is not spending his own money but his wife's?

March 07 2011 at 1:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Robin Egg Blue

Is anybody else as sick of these narcissitc gals as I am. All one sees is what they do on a daily basis. Stupid, boring, and nothing for GOOD

March 07 2011 at 11:27 AM Report abuse +5 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Robin Egg Blue's comment
Michelle

I agree - Their show is totally mind-numbing. I only watched 2 episodes and decided that was enough for me. And Scott - I actually got embarassed for him while watching him make an a$$ out of himself on one of the shows. The thing is, this family is soaking the network for all it's worth - and rightfully so! Their show is popular enough with the viewers that the Kardashians can add all sorts of perks into their contract - such as a driver, private hair and makeup, wardrobe, etc. They're living the life of Riley all because people still watch their show on a regular basis. Think about it! That's smart on their part. I just wish that since the show is based on their everyday lives, the K. family ought to throw in some charity work as well and promote volunteering while they're at it. They have a wonderful opportunity to do so and I have not heard that they've ever done that. I do know that they DO give to charity. They are known to be very generous, but they don't seem to want to help promote charity on their show. Oh well. Guess they're too busy trying to scheme up stupid bar fights and hook-ups hoping to increase the shows ratings. Even though the drama of all that is what "sells" in Reality TV, the K's could still throw in some do-gooder stuff...

March 07 2011 at 11:50 AM Report abuse +4 rate up rate down Reply
beverlyamy1

scott,you know where to stick it?

March 07 2011 at 11:19 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
The Gray Family

OMG, I hate that guy!

March 07 2011 at 9:47 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
smeebs37

Kourtney and Kim Kardashian are about as usefull as **** on a BULL!! The only thing those two and thier sister are good for is ******* my cock!!

March 07 2011 at 9:20 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
JA33572

OMG what next==I know I am one of those people who keep this show running by watching it BUT they are all so pathetic. What in the world does this Scott guy have that he thinks he is so manly, all I can see is he is way to skinny, no muscles at all, no abs, no personality no nothing. Then there is Kourtney except for hanging onto this worthless usless skinny piece of flab what does she do except take family money and open stores. Next Khloe, now this is a daughter to be proud of, I truly believe the ONLY 2 things that are in her brain cells is filthy language and sex. Now won't she make a good mom someday. Then there is Kim, again brain cells, when you let people take pictures of you naked what in the world do you expect. And then the best of all Kris "the mom" OMG there are really no words to really describe the person, except to say no wonder her children are the way they are===the apple does'nt fall far from the tree. Why oh Why is Bruse Jenner still living under his wife's roof==oh never mind I just answered my own question. I will continue to watch them , as I do like comedy shows.

March 07 2011 at 8:19 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
jjaytdad

So, just who are the Kardashians? Other than Kim, who supposedly is the only one who really works, what do the rest do for money? Yes, Bruce Jenner is a motivational speaker, but what about the rest? As far as I can see, they're all living on their late father's legacy. And, I wouldn't call being one of OJ's defense lawyers something to brag about.

March 07 2011 at 6:59 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to jjaytdad's comment
atragon

They practically own the E! Network. It is impossible to check out of a supermarket without seeing one of them on one of the gossip rags. They are a prime example of what a publicity machine can do given the chance. Beyond that..... nothing.

March 07 2011 at 8:11 AM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
smeebs37

Kim and her sisters are N****r loving gold digging ******. Kim doesn't work! She's a gold digger who will only date a guy if he has money. Oh yeah and black, which I have no problem with but hey. WTF!!

March 07 2011 at 9:22 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply