August 2, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Joan Rivers Takes a Jab at Kirstie Alley on 'Martha Stewart' (VIDEO)

by Donald Deane, posted Mar 8th 2011 2:20PM
Joan Rivers Takes a Jab at Kirstie Alley on 'Martha Stewart'As Martha Stewart shows Joan and Melissa Rivers how to prepare hanger steak with shoestring fries, Joan can't resist taking a jab at actress Kirstie Alley on 'The Martha Stewart Show.'

"Did you ever have Kirstie Alley as a guest on the show? Because she would just eat it raw. She wouldn't even wait," Joan said, pretending to lick the ingredients from a bowl.

Melissa then points to her mother's antics as an indication of what it's like to live with her on their reality show 'Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best?'

"You have to laugh all the time, Melissa," Stewart chided.

"I do laugh a lot. I laughed hysterically when she barged in my bathroom and took pictures of me in the shower," Melissa said sarcastically, referring to an actual moment from their show.

: Oognud

luv Joan she's the best

March 09 2011 at 11:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
citykidtoo

Who even care what Joan River says? Whenever I see her or her harpy daughter on any show I turn it off.

March 09 2011 at 2:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Greg Ol buddy

Joan Rivers is a disgusting old hag who resembles the puppet on the Saw horror movie with her discount store plastic surgery face.

March 08 2011 at 9:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lori

Joan Rivers is a Bitch

March 08 2011 at 8:09 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
vickie

only joan rivers can get away with that.....kristie would be laughing ,too....Love kristy alley,hope dhe does good on the show...

March 08 2011 at 4:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply