October 22, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Star Jones, NeNe Leakes 'Celebrity Apprentice' Feud Continues on 'Today' (VIDEO)

by Donald Deane, posted Mar 8th 2011 1:15PM
Star Jones, NeNe Leakes 'Celebrity Apprentice' Feud Continues on 'Today'Star Jones responds to a trashing that 'Celebrity Apprentice' co-star NeNe Leakes gave her on 'Today.' In general, Jones takes the high road, pointing out that Leakes is free to say what she will, but she nevertheless mentions an upcoming moment in the reality competition where Leakes acts in an "embarrassing" way.

Leakes has been outspoken about her dislike for Jones, calling her an "enemy" and even knocking her on 'The View.' Jones responds by referring to a future 'Celebrity Apprentice' moment where Leakes acts inappropriately. "There's a moment that, in my opinion, is pretty embarrassing because I just can't imagine a woman behaving that way in public," she said.

But, Jones said, Leakes has a right to say what she feels for better or worse. "People are allowed to say and do what they want to and they get covers on magazines as a result of it," she said.

Watch the full interview here:

JBQ

I like NeNe for her honesty. Don't forget that LaToya echoed the same feelings for Star. Meat Loaf is quite a conniver as was Dionne Warwick. The manipulating is a lot like survivor. The "Final 4" are totally uninteresting. Little John, John Rich, and Meat Loaf are bizarre and all deserve to lose. That leaves Marlee and she has been given a pass for her lack of business acumen. I was rooting for NeNe and now there is nothing left.

May 09 2011 at 3:07 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
pinkster88

I think it's funny that Star is trying to act "classy' when clearly her intentions were not the best on the show. I am rooting for NeNe because I don't think she's wrong in this situation. I know it comes on this Sunday but I don't think I'm going to be able to wait that long. It's only three days away but I'm still anxious. I've been watching this whole season but due to DVR conflicts, I missed an episode but luckily, I was able to watch it online at DISHonline.com. I work and subscribe to DISH Network so I know that I'm getting the best value possible and I'm always recommending that people check out the site at http://bit.ly/dJzWgo because it's well worth it!

*Danielle

April 28 2011 at 10:40 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
glocor50

Who is this NENE?? Don't know if she's desperate to draw attention to herself ( or trying to make herself "known' to the TV audience and network to get a steady "job" ??) or is she just a insecure, BIG MOUTH???
She has made unnecessary unkind remarks about everyone on her team. She comes off as a egotistical, perfectioness WHO seems to have a problem working with any women, maybe they should put her on the men's team, love to see them put her in her place!! Atar can handle her well but she really was nasty from the beginning to LaToya Jackson and LaToya really seems to be a kind, mild manner women who doesn't enjoy making unkind remarks to anyone on the team, maybe she isn't the 'qiuckest or aggressive one on the team but I think she's a woman's woman showing support, being friendly, she goes out of her way to show respect and help in the projects to which shge is assigned. I think she takes a back seat because there are to many stron, controlling women trying to be the "ALPHA" female!

April 24 2011 at 12:03 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jllupo

The real witch on the show is Dionne Warrick. I have always heard this woman was a diva, but she actually thinks she is better than everyone else, when in reality, she is garbage. Sorry Donald, Gary Busey picking his nose on camera is one disgusting thing, but Warrick will make me switch channels.

March 14 2011 at 1:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lorell

As a Mother and Grandmother of color, I find Nene an embarassment to the female species. She displays all of the stereotypical behaviors that the folks of other races expect of the angry, ignorant and common class black female. She should really find the real source of her insecurities and work to improve her image if for no other reason but for her Sons who later in life will look at these clips with shame and disgust. No amount of money will be able to remove the stink that she is leaving everywhere she goes. My Mother always said that no one is cute with such behavior after age two. I hope Star continues with the class and brain power lacking in Mrs Leakes. In my opinion it is Brain versus Brawn.

March 08 2011 at 8:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Hello Dolly

I WATCHED THE ATLANTA HOUSEWIFES AND NENE FIGHTS WITH EVERYONE THERE. I CAN'T STAND HER AND HER HIGH AND MIGHTY ATTITUDE. THE WAY NENE TREATED THE BLOND ON THE BUS WHEN SHE TRIED TO FIST FIGHT HER IS BEYOND NORMAL. I HOPE STARR PUTS HER IN HER PLACE NOW.

March 08 2011 at 6:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
prettyorbie

I don't like Star Jones but she is correct on this matter. People now a days especially celebrities can act anyway they want to and say the most horrible things and get press time out of it. Just look at the Charlie Sheen crash and burn and you will see what I am talking about.

March 08 2011 at 4:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
quixbiz10

I am in 100% favor of Star Jones. She is such a wonderful personality. Timothy Beyer from Greensboro, NC.

March 08 2011 at 1:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply