October 19, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Johnny Galecki and Sara Gilbert Remember Their 'Roseanne' Days on 'The Talk' (VIDEO)

by Nick Zaino, posted Mar 10th 2011 7:00PM
Sara Gilbert and Johnny Galecki on 'The Talk'Former 'Roseanne' co-stars Sara Gilbert and Johnny Galecki were reunited today on 'The Talk' (weekdays, syndicated on CBS), and Gilbert's co-hosts pumped him for gossip. Specifically, Sharon Osbourne wanted to know if Galecki ever had a crush on Gilbert and if he ever dated her.

Galecki admitted to having a crush, but turned to Gilbert to see whether she would technically call what they did "dating." "Sara's a very good kisser," he said. "I was more nervous about our kiss on 'Big Bang Theory' than I was on 'Roseanne' or even, previous to that, in personal life because you're the only person who can gauge if I'm improved as a kisser over the last 20 years."

Gilbert confirmed that they dated, but wasn't sure how well it went. Galecki called it a "mutual crush." He did remember various make-out sessions, including one at Gilbert's house in a giant tepee in her backyard. Why did Gilbert have a tepee? "I had a birthday and I didn't know what to ask for," Galecki remembers her explaining.

STA

Most gay people TRY dating the opposite sex as teens. Being gay is typically frowned upon, so the only options are to a. be talked about or questioned because you never date OR b. date the opposite sex.

The real hard-core closet cases (usually christian or muslim kids) don't even realize that sex is supposed to feel great. They won't recognize their own gayness until they have the opportunity to get to know another gay person.

January 01 2012 at 9:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
malbanism

I heard that both are gay, at least he said he was also, but he admitted dating KALEY CUOCO on 'BIG BANG THEORY', so he is BI some of the time. Maybe his outing was premature as he was still a teen who wasn't sure, or possibly Kaley wanted comforting about John Ritter and other issues, but I don't know. I agree with others that said they think EVERYBODY has 'it' in them, and we are all on a scale like Kinsey said anyhow.

March 11 2011 at 6:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Diana

I once dated a guy in my teen years (we were both teens), just kissing - we had crushes on each other - but later he turned out to be gay. I think when teens aren't sure about their sexuality, they may experiment with the opposite sex, and then later on, once they grow up, they realize they're gay. It's a discovery process. So, I can beleive that these two did have crushes on each other, only to realize later that they were gay.... Nothing wrong with that - I say, be true to yourself.

March 11 2011 at 6:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
phil

wow she is still butt ugly i can see why is is a queer

March 11 2011 at 5:43 PM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to phil's comment
STA

That's not what your mama said

January 01 2012 at 9:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
VMP3080

It wasn't a secret that they dated or whatever was going on back in the day. The irony is they are both gay and happy in their respective relationships.

March 11 2011 at 1:47 PM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply
hernrole

I don't believe a word of this

March 11 2011 at 10:20 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
hernrole

I don't believe a word of this

March 11 2011 at 10:20 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to hernrole's comment
Ellen

Who cares if you believe a work of it? Why do you have to say it twice?

March 11 2011 at 1:35 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
crbbisque

Didn't she come out? This is kind of silly.

March 11 2011 at 8:57 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
dxcqwre

I am a 27 years old doctor, mature and beautiful.and now I am
seeking a good man who can give me real love , so i got a username Andromeda2002 on
------AgeG'apSi'ngles C'○M------- .a nice and free place for y'ounger women and old'er men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other. Maybe you wanna check out or tell your friends.

March 11 2011 at 8:51 AM Report abuse -17 rate up rate down Reply
cantuii

Man, this mUST BE A REAL slow news day.............. yeeeeesh... Someone do something important.. QUICK !!

March 11 2011 at 8:46 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply