April 16, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Sarah Palin Sounds Off on Julianne Moore Playing Her in 'Game Change' (VIDEO)

by Jeremy Taylor, posted Mar 11th 2011 4:10PM
Julianne Moore will be playing Sarah Palin in 'Game Change,' an upcoming HBO movie about the 2008 election.

Palin stopped by 'Hannity' (weekdays, 9PM ET on Fox News) where she was asked what she thought of Moore portraying her.

"Well, I'm all about job creation, and I guess I could provide some of the gals who pretend like they're me some job security," Palin said. "I would ask, though, if they're of the mind of spreading the wealth around that perhaps they could spring for one of my kids' sets of braces or something, as they capitalize on pretending to be me."

Then Sean Hannity questioned the pick of Moore, based on the lack of resemblance between Moore and Palin, and suggested actresses Courtney Cox and Demi Moore for the role.

Palin found this suggestion "flattering," and concluded "I think I'll just grit my teeth and bare whatever comes with that movie."

So what have we learned? There is something about Julianne Moore that makes Sarah Palin think about teeth.

Paul Kelly

ms. moore isn't that stupid

March 14 2011 at 3:58 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
Great one!

ohhh you know who else would make a good palin the lady from the West baptist Church

March 14 2011 at 1:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Great one!

They should have used the same Saturday night live lady

March 14 2011 at 1:03 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
bellfran23

Who in the world would see that movie. Sarah Palin is a joke and always has been. I for one will walk into Canada if she becomes president or vice president. She is a twit and gets too much press

March 14 2011 at 9:34 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
Shirley

I don't understand the hatred toward Sarah Palin and her family?
It's scary how people can have so much hate for a person and wish
them harm when they have done nothing personally to them. I can't stand
Obama but I never post any name calling or hatred toward him or his family.

March 13 2011 at 9:14 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
mmarc042

Who will play the pregnant Bristol???...would be nice to have Miley or another dummy play her.

March 13 2011 at 7:33 PM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply
reste0123

Both of these women have class, the only difference is that Palin is LOW CLASS.. Moore works for a living, Palin is trying to cash in by losing the election. If not for her, McCain would have come closer then he did. Interesting how the Grand OLD Party has "former" political people that want to run for Pres. With the exception of the GENIUS Bachmann. Newt? Huckabee? and Palin??? WOW...These 3 can put their heads together and form on heck of a "rock pile"..Libs & Independents just love these candidates...

March 13 2011 at 1:27 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
You've got IT!

Palin is so self-oriented. She has never sacrificed for others in public office. She's a quitter and an opportunist. When the going got tough in Alaska, she decided to make a reality show in Alaska. Did she give some of the money back to the state she abandoned? No! I think they should have chosen an uglier actress without much brainpower. But Moore will dumb it down and pull the role off brilliantly. Gotta give it to Palin for chutzpah. That and her stilettos got her in the news. But it won't keep her there. She ought to go to night school and catch up so that all of these opportunities to be seen and heard won't keep going down the toilet.

March 13 2011 at 10:31 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
ezrabg

I don't think, as Palin suggests in the spot, that Julianne Moore should even think of paying for her children's braces. She was the governor of Alaska and abandoned the state for business opportunities with Fox. She wrote two books, and cannot even write. She has plenty of money, but no scruples getting it. No one should weep for her, her children or their braces.

March 12 2011 at 3:49 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
jaynee714

Sara Palin should be very flattered that Julianne Moore was picked to play her ...not only in the looks department but definetly in the BRAIN deparatment! Every time this woman opens her mouth she sticks her foot right in!
"Spread the wealth around" this woman is living in la la land to think the American people do not know she quit
being governor to make $$$$ lotsa $$$$.

March 12 2011 at 3:41 PM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply