July 31, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Sarah Silverman Calls 'Bachelor' Brad Womack a 'Zero' (VIDEO)

by Donald Deane, posted Mar 11th 2011 1:30PM
Sarah Silverman Calls 'Bachelor' Brad Womack a 'Zero'With the finale of 'The Bachelor' set to air this coming Monday, Sarah Silverman has some strong words for current bachelor Brad Womack, referring to him as a "zero" on 'The View' (weekdays, syndicated).

Elisabeth Hasselbeck grouses that Womack "make[s] up his own rules during the show" and fails to follow rose ceremony "protocol." This inspires Silverman to weigh in with her own opinion on Womack and his relationship with Emily Maynard.

"I'm sorry, but Brad is such a zero. He doesn't deserve Emily!" she said. "Emily is the first bachelorette that I'm dazzled by because she doesn't look like she wants to be a celebrity. She's just innocent."

Watch the full episode here:

Dee Potter

It's easy for one big zero to seek out another one....they migrate towards each other. Now Silverman and Brad....that would be a combo. Emily....run don't walk away from him. He's crazy.

March 15 2011 at 12:15 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Yun

who the "F" is this Silverman ?

March 13 2011 at 11:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
bestbunny10

He has a great body but reminds me of a Possum. He has zero sex appeal and no personality...definitely a zero and this years "the Bachelor" has to be the most boring ever.

March 12 2011 at 2:57 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
Nancy

Good grief! There's a lot of emotion being shown toward a woman who most of you think is a zero, if not less.
I happen to agree with her. I think she's pretty funny. Her humor is supposed to lighten things that are admittedly terrible, to make them easier to bear, sort of like mortician's humor, or O.R. humor. And the man who said that Don Rickles did it first was absolutely right. Rickles was awful. But Brad Womack is a zero. Ick. He plays at being sincere, but I feel no real depth there. When I heard they were bringing him back I just felt sick because I had felt that during his first round, he had just been toying with the emotions of the women. I admit that I don't watch this time at all, but the commercials are everywhere, and he still comes across as 'oh so phony.' At least Silverman is being paid a living for what she does, and will continue to do so. Hopefully, Brad will slink off into the ether, never to be heard from again. Good riddance.

March 12 2011 at 1:19 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
Cathy

Who the Hell is she to call anyone a zero, she is so annoying as a so-called comic, I don't think she is funny, Oh! OMG!! that means she is a ZERO!!

March 12 2011 at 12:39 PM Report abuse +6 rate up rate down Reply
psherley

I don't know who annoys me more - Sarah Silverman or that silly Hasselbeck. Ali didn't subject Chris to "Rose Ceremony Protocol" either. It's way kinder to do what they did. The show is set up to catch every humiliating moment - the more humiliating the better - and I don't wanna see that.

March 12 2011 at 12:12 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
yayabeanes

People need to quit making excuses for Charlie Sheen...He is what he is...An arrested wife beater who threathen to cut off his latest wife head...A drug dealing user ...An alky and a ***** mongerer...A rat snicth who testified against Heid Fliess to save his own drug dealing using ass for checks that he wrote for prostitutes...He belonged in prison years ago and still does now because he was never responsible for his criminal acts againt society.

March 12 2011 at 12:00 PM Report abuse +4 rate up rate down Reply
WANDA

I totally agree with anyone & everyone who thinks that Sarah Silverman is a rude, brash, offensive, trashy mouthed, non-funny "so-called comedienne" (shades of Kathy Griffin!!!) & she is one of the reasons that my TV remote control has a change channel button & an on-off button! As for Brad Womack & "The Bachelor" TV Show: I think that all of the males & females who appear on there as the bachelor or the bachelorettes or are one of the many who are there looking for love, commitment, & marriage (in whatever capacity they're there), are already a sort of loser; b/c, if you have to appear on national TV to find a wife or husband soul-mate, then there is something really wrong in your life already &, maybe, you need to look inside yourself to fix that &, maybe, then you can find that special person that you're looking for at one of your local churches, or at a community singles' group, or by volunteering in your community, or through some really great friends whose opinions of people you respect & trust! Obviously, these people who appear on the "The Bachelor" & "The Bachelorette" shows (in whatever capacity) are looking for their 15 min. (or, more like 3 mos. or more) of fame &, possibly, fortune of some kind in the future (& some of them actually succeed at doing just that)! Now, how many couples from "The Bachelor" & "The Bachelorette" shows have ended up getting married (or even still being together after a few mos. or maybe a yr.)? One couple---Trista (the very 1st bachelorette) & Ryan (thereally down-to-earth fire fighter) & they seem to have made it work (& now have 2 beautiful children) & have managed to stay out of the limelight most of the time (except when they're interviewed about the new Bachelor or Bachelorette shows or when they're invited back for some type of Reunion Show) & that may be b/c they chose to live in his hometown & not try to "make it big" in Hollywood or New York as "Celebrity Wanna-Be's"! Maybe all of the past, present, & future bachelors & bachelorettes from those shows (& others like it) would be a lot better off by taking some life lessons from Trista & Ryan b/c they sure do seem to be good role-models (so far) as a married couple & as parents for lots of married & unmarried couples! AND, OMG, I SURE HOPE I DON'T READ IN A NATIONAL MAGAZINE OR SEE ON SOME MAGAZINE NEWS TV SHOW SOON THAT THEY'VE SEPARATED & FILING FOR DIVORCE FOR SOME REASON B/C I SURE WOULDN'T LIKE WAKING UP SOME MORNING WITH "EGG ON MY FACE"! LOL LOL LOL THANKS! WANDA

March 12 2011 at 10:47 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
yiyde

I am an Air Force and single at present .I need a woman who can love me back ..I also uploaded my hot photos on Uniformedmate .C oM under the name of hoho212..It's the largest and best club for seeking Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Police Force, and the admirers of those who wear the uniform.I just hope you don't mind me being a soldier ...Please Check it out!I'm serious.rexcx

March 12 2011 at 10:18 AM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply
Hannah

Sad that The View allows a person like Sarah Silverman who makes a living out of mocking people with special needs and disabilities on the show. She deserves to be ignored and shunned.

March 12 2011 at 9:51 AM Report abuse +9 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Hannah's comment
GOD DAMN OLD MAN

Hannah, I will take your advice to heart and ignore you....She is not doing anything different that Don Rickles did do first and on and on......If you don't like Silverman, don't watch.

March 12 2011 at 10:40 AM Report abuse -6 rate up rate down Reply