December 21, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Dionne Warwick Says Lisa Rinna 'Deserved' Elimination From 'Celebrity Apprentice' (VIDEO)

by Donald Deane, posted Mar 14th 2011 1:30PM
Dionne Warwick Says Lisa Rinna 'Deserved' Elimination From 'Celebrity Apprentice'On 'Access Hollywood Live' (weekdays, syndicated), Dionne Warwick comments on Lisa Rinna's ouster from 'The Celebrity Apprentice,' claiming that the star was a "floater" who "deserved" to be eliminated from the competition.

"It was a deserved action," said Warwick. "What can I tell you? She had to go."

Warwick said she was surprised that Rinna didn't assert herself more and thinks she was simply overwhelmed. "I've known her for many, many years, and it was surprising to see her just be a floater," she said. "I know her to be pretty feisty herself, but, she just didn't come across that way when she had to. I think the pressure was a little much for her."

"She rubbed everybody the wrong way, not only me," Warwick continued.

Topher

Dionne Warwick is a great disappointment to me. Hopefully she'll see this and think about how she probably treats her family. I'm sure what we saw is seen in her home.

She should be ashamed of herself.

March 27 2011 at 9:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
riggdawn

Dionne acts like she better than anyone, I use to like her but not after seeing her true self, Calling Niki a name was childish, She wasnt the boss, And maybe think about taking a iron pill or B12 shot before the next show, She was a star back in the day but face she not today
NeNe is down to earth and tells the truth, I can wait till she snap at NENE, She will force put that depend on Dionne and force down the b12 pill down her throat

March 22 2011 at 8:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lori Gomez

Who knew that Warwick was such a witch. Where shows like this often boost your image - well they have done the opposite for WARWITCH.

March 20 2011 at 7:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jimmy McCully

I didn't watch it simply because I hate reality shows. I love Dionne's voice and I met her and got her to sign her autograph. This was yrs ago and she didn't seem to be hateful or mean then. She smoked to much and now her voice is so much lower, but there's no denying that she had talent. She had to sue Burt Bacharach and Hal David because they left her high and dry. I hate Lisa Rinna. Dionne had more talent in her pinky than Lisa has in her whole body. Dionne might be a bitch at times. I know she owes a lot of money to the IRS. I hope she didn't rob those charities. Just think of all the celebreties like Madonna, Rosie O' Donnell, most all of them. Big woo. I don't guess I care what her personality is like. I just know that I liked her voice and music.

March 19 2011 at 12:26 AM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply
wasaud

What I found hilarious is how both Starr Jones and Dionne Warwick wanted to take credit for what they believe they contrbuted to the book, and then when their book lost the task, how quickly they were to put the blame on Lisa. How dare them! If that is not "selfish", don't know what is. Dionne looks just as bad as her cracked up neice with those huge nostrils - got any coke "D"?? . . and her attitude (OMG, is she for real?) And Ms. Classy Starr with all of her education, I never expected her to stoop so low with all of her supposedly class and sophistication. I expected that behavior from NeNe Leakes, NeNe is just too plain ole stupid. She can't even pronouce the word "strategic" without fumbling. As for the rest of them, they were either #1, smart to be silent because silent people goes further in the game or #2, afraid to speak up or else they would be thrown under the bus next week! My apologies to Lisa and Marlee; especally Marlee for having to deal with an "S.O.B." like Dionne Warwick was to her hearing impairment. Dionne, you are the biggest jerk in the world - no wonder you are now a "has been"! You should have kept silent and then no one in our younger generation would know that you ever existed! Your music was good, but bioatch, not that good!!!!!!

March 16 2011 at 6:24 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
wasaud

March 16 2011 at 6:24 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
wasaud

This is the 2nd time Donald Trump made the wrong decision on who he fired. First David Cassidy and now Lisa Rinna! You can tell it's all for the ratings because I doubt very seriously if Donald Trump would want either Dionne Warwick or Starr Jones as his employees. If he would hire them, trust me, both of them would be firing him if they didn't get their way (lmao)!!! Dionne should be ashamed of herself for acting like an ignorant "NeNe wannabe". As far as Starr is concerned, how can a person be so educated and have the nerves to act like that to win a charity. Both of them made NeNe Leakes look like an educated, classy women and believe me, NeNe Leakes is no educated or classy woman! (No offense NeNe - I'm just keeping it real)! Oh and LaToya . . . .girl were you crying over this - - you need to stop trying to act like Michael and be for real!!! You all are a big joke! I'm glad that there are some real classy white ladies on the team . . oh and just for the record, I'm Black!!!

March 16 2011 at 6:01 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
grammabet

She's always been arrogant.Her niece is a lot like her,Whitney Houston. I think Burt Bacarach kept her grounded. It's all about ratings I guess, I don't care for that sort of stuff. Ego, Star Jones, PLEASEEEE

March 15 2011 at 6:46 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
FREDDY J

Wow that Diva Dionne is tough. I guess that is how she managed to be the the top female artist of the early to mid 60's and second to Aretha from the late 60's - 90's. Her classic hits include: Make It Easy On Yourself, Don't Make Me Over Anyone Who Had A Heart,Walk On By, Say A Little Prayer, Message To Michael, Windows Of The World, What The World Needs Now, Theme -Valley Of The Dolls, Do You Know The Way To San Jose, Alfie, Promises, Promises, April Fools,I'll Never Fall In Love Again, , Then Came You, I'll Never Love This Way Again, Dejavu,Heartbreaker, Thats What Friends Are For and even participated in the original We Are The World. among many other great songs. Um yeah, I'm still a fan!

March 15 2011 at 6:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

It's just a show. A competition at that. People, stop making it about who has more class than the other. Nice people can be aggressive when they are fighting for ratings, which is what Donald Trump wanted. That's why he created the show and selected this cast. Its about Ratings. Yes, the celebrities raised funds for charities( but they should do that all the time anyway. We all should!). At the end of the day, its entertainment.

March 15 2011 at 3:40 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply