September 2, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Kathy Griffin: The Palins Are Like 'Political Lohans' (VIDEO)

by Donald Deane, posted Mar 14th 2011 2:00PM
Kathy Griffin Invites Sarah Palin to Her Broadway ShowThe feud between Kathy Griffin and Sarah Palin continues on 'The Rachael Ray Show' (weekdays, syndicated) as Griffin invites Palin to her Broadway show, 'Kathy Griffin Wants a Tony.'

"I love that family," Griffin said of the Palins. "Any comedian is so very grateful. They give us so much material. They're like the political Lohans."

Clearly, Griffin relishes her ongoing wars of words with Palin. "She wanted to throw down with me, which I don't think is in her best interest. But I do enjoy it," she laughed.

"There's an open invite to Sarah Palin to any of my shows at any time," continued Griffin, noting that most of her targets don't have the "cojones" to confront her in a public setting.

donnsuki22

ha ha ha ha ha ha, all the vitriole about Kathy is so reminicent of the hate that crawls out of Palin and the tee party. All I can say is that when I go to see Kathy, the entire audience is hysterical for two hours, having the best time of their lives, kathy spreads joy and truth, and absolute humor. She is a succesful woman, can any of you say that????

March 18 2011 at 3:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
maryhkirk

Griffin...It's time for another face lift....you're looking really saggy, lately........I know you can't help it that you are very homely and your dna is very sad....actually I'm beginning to think your aging quite well, for a giraffe.....too bad soooooo sad you piece of garbage...

March 15 2011 at 3:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
wabaheteromi

Griffin is a low life! She must have gotten this way from her parental upbringing. What a shame.

March 15 2011 at 2:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
DAVES

Griffin is an opportunistic and lousy comedienne. Nobody cares about her opinions except the liberal hollywood-gay-pinko press. She tries to be funny and fails by being mean spirited. GET THE HOOK!

March 15 2011 at 2:49 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
maureenmerci

Kathy ...you think your funny....but really your not
Rude ....

March 15 2011 at 2:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
riverdew149

I don't find cruelty funny. I think Griffin is obnoxious. Ask Brook Shields her old "friend" about her sometime. I would really like mean people to go away.

March 15 2011 at 1:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
pqrst26

Kathy Griffin is a low life trolling the bottom for dirt becasue she does not know better and needs attention to survive. Get her off the site!!!

March 15 2011 at 1:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jdavis3479

Sarah and her family are wonderful people and do not deserve all of this. Of you don't want to respect them,just leave them alone. Can't you see the the goodness in them and the evil in Kathy Griffin

March 15 2011 at 10:37 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
graplace

Kathy Griffin is a bully! Oh, boo hoo. Palin stepped into the spotlight and made herself the butt of every joke possible. It goes with the territory, and she has no reason to complain. If she wants it to stop, she'll now have to disappear back into Alaska.....but watch out for the moose.

March 15 2011 at 7:37 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
Rick Patel

Kathy Gargoyle Griffin is the poor man's Aileen Wurnous. What a hideous hag.

March 15 2011 at 5:01 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply