August 1, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Kim Kardashian Fails at Matchmaking Her Gay Friend on 'Take New York' (VIDEO)

by Aimee Deeken, posted Mar 14th 2011 5:15AM
Kim Kardashian Tries Matchmaking on 'Take New York'Kim Kardashian thinks she has the perfect guy for Rob. Marco helped her shop and "he was like that perfect gay best friend that just like totally gets it," she tells Rob on 'Kourtney and Kim Take New York' (Sun., 9PM ET on E!).

Marco arrives, buys them a round of drinks, and Kim observes (she thinks) that "Rob and Marco are totally flirting [and] so into each other."

Rob steps away to buy the next round. Marco takes the opportunity to reveal to Kim: "I am not gay ... I get metrosexual once in a while."

"What is going on?! I'm so confused!" Kim whines. Rob comes back with the drinks, and Marco chugs his as quickly as possible.

Watch Kim Kardashian give a heartfelt message to the gay community in this bonus clip:

fashionprinc3ss

I love Kim K. I felt so bad for her in this situation. She was genuinely happy to find a friend, and then learned it wasn't what she thought. That happens with companies too. I avoid that by researching companies, and the one company I found that is exactly what it represents is DISH Network. DISH Network has the best in High Definition and with FREE HD for Life for qualifying accounts, it's the best value too. I liked DISH so much I went to work with them. Love DISH, Love HD.

March 15 2011 at 10:29 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ricksophie

Does anyone know if AOL entertainment owns a peice of this strumpet??? There has to be a reason the AOL floods their front pages with this garbage....

March 14 2011 at 1:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bob and Michelle

Why does AOL continue to keep this bimbo in the limelight? Good God, there are so many, many other people whose lives actually amount to something. AOL can do better. Shame on you.

March 14 2011 at 10:25 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
pfp291

Kim Kardashian is a nitwit ! How anyone could find her interesting except as a bed partner is beyond me. What a loser bunch that whole family is. The morals of a pack dogs and the "couth" of street walkers.

March 14 2011 at 9:30 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
jsabua

I'm sorry but if Kim wants to keep a man she should think about not having sex with them so quickly. Try to get to know someone first..Geez is it so hard for woman to keep their legs closed? Yet, you wonder why the man doesn't want you... You give them nothing to work for..

March 14 2011 at 7:32 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply