September 21, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Tyra Banks Talks Living in Harvard Business School's Dorms (VIDEO)

by Aimee Deeken, posted Mar 15th 2011 4:45AM
Tyra Banks Talks Harvard Dorms on 'Late Night'When Tyra Banks was accepted to Harvard Business School, she imagined living "at the Four Seasons down the street," she told Jimmy Fallon on 'Late Night' (weeknights, 12:37AM ET on NBC). But staying in the dorms is mandatory -- even for a high-profile ex-supermodel with her own TV franchise.

She has her own bedroom, but the 37-year-old shares a living room, kitchen and study area. (What about the bathroom?)

Now she "wouldn't have it any other way," Banks said. "It's like summer camp. Every time a term ends, I get withdrawal ... I miss my friends. I miss my professors. I miss living in these dorms."

"You miss your posters of Justin Bieber on your wall," chimed in Fallon.

Watch Tyra Banks' full interview here:

You Sexy Mother

Just so everyone knows - Tyra is going to a 3-week program at Harvard Business School. She does not receive a degree after completing her program.

April 04 2011 at 11:37 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
China Doll Smith

Just being Me!!!

March 15 2011 at 2:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
worldlibabe

OMG...lynda, you can't be serious....you think that highly respected school has gone down? You are so misinformed. Even the dumbest person knows that getting into harvard is hard as hell. You have to be very. very intelligent. unlless your in the bush family, then you can buy your way in an ivy league school.

March 15 2011 at 1:11 PM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply
worldlibabe

Wow...what happened to my post. I was the second one to post. Well her I go again. I said that Tyra is a positive role model for black females and all females. She is smart, beautiful, and owns a production company. It takes intelligence to get into Harvard. Believe me, she has worked hard to get into that school. You have to have excellent grades. so you idiots that say the school has gone down because of her and obama. The school would not even consider taking anyone with less than perfect grades. Don't be so stupid. You nay sayers would never qualify getting in that ivy league extablishment.

March 15 2011 at 1:08 PM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply
shadowracer

Come on Tyra? Really? The woman that stuck her finger in a stranger's belly button and sniffed it afterwards on television?

I guess Harvard doesn't care about their rep anymore. Thats effin gross.

March 15 2011 at 1:04 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
samcw2000

All of you folks hating on Tyra, Pres Obama, etc:
YOU WOULD NEVER BE ACCEPTED TO HARVARD MUCH LESS EARN A DEGREE IN ANYTHING FROM HARVARD !!!
If Harvard has such low standards, why is it that you are still sitting on your butt in your single-wide without a Harvard degree? Is it that you STILL don't have what it takes to earn that degree?

March 15 2011 at 12:01 PM Report abuse -3 rate up rate down Reply
Kaden

WE ALL KNOW WHY SHE WENT TO HARVARD IT GIVES THE DEGREE'S AWAY TO MINORITYS AND MIDEAST PEOPLE, TYRA IS A VERY RACIST PERSON AND HAS DONE NOTHING TO HELP THE RACIAL TENSION IN THE USA, JUST LIKE HER BEST BUDDY OPHRA.HARVARD DEGREE IS NOT WORTH THE PAPER ITS ON

March 15 2011 at 8:40 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply