April 24, 2014

Exclusive 'Big Love' First Look: The Henrickson Wives Hit the Road

by Jean Bentley, posted Mar 16th 2011 4:00PM
Big Love, HBOThe end is near, friends.

This Sunday marks the final episode of HBO's 'Big Love,' and from the looks of TV Squad's exclusive clip, wherein the three Henrickson wives ride, 'Thelma and Louise'–style, in Barb's new convertible, we can only hope the final minutes of the series don't see the ladies driving toward any cliffs.

After watching said clip, Barb's Zen-like attitude leaves us pretty secure that things will turn out all right for the ladies, even though Nicki is as uptight as ever. (Of course, she's the one who asks Barb to put the top up.)

"Just relax, enjoy the ride," Barb tells her sister wife. "It's the last time we'll all be together for the first time in Honeybee." (Honeybee, of course, is the name of the car.)

Watch the clip after the jump.

Tell us: Will you miss 'Big Love' after Sunday's finale?

Hope Martinez-Torres

I agree, there is so much more of this story to be told. I really am gonna miss Bill, Barb, Margene, and yes even Nicki. This was such a well crafted series that is saddens me to see this be the very last season/episode. The actors all know their craft and made this series jump to life. Bill Paxton is a great actor anyways, but this is some of his finest work. I do hope they revisit the Hendrickson's in a few "Specials" to see how they are doing. I will miss it!!!

March 20 2011 at 3:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
taco4choco

I always hated Sunday nites because that meant getting ready to go back to work! But with Big Love I actually started to look forward to Sunday's coming. There was some very good ppl on this show, I certainly hope that HBO will find new roles for these actesses and actors in future programs....that may intice me to watch a few new shows. My husband and I will sadly miss this show, same as we miss the Suprano's. HBO rocks!

March 20 2011 at 10:42 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Pamela

I will miss Big Love! I wish last season could totally be erased. Throwing in politics made no sense at all. It ruined the show. I would love to see the marrige between Bill and Nicki undone.

March 18 2011 at 12:28 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
sneezewhiz

I won't miss Big Love. I stopped watching it when it jumped the shark, when Bill started thinking about running for the state senate. If keeping his polygamy a secret mattered before, why did it no longer matter?

March 17 2011 at 8:13 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
armourrbrt

Love the show but have come to expect this from HBO. They always cancel a show when there is more to see.

March 17 2011 at 7:40 AM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
Arcenciel205

I will miss Big Love it's one of two shows I watch on HBO Sunday's wouln't be the same....

March 17 2011 at 12:45 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lulujane

I agree with Sedona the only reason I have HBO is because of Big Love and now that it won't be playing I will be disconnecting that channel.

March 16 2011 at 9:31 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
diemfdie50

Scene shot on Golden Valley Road, Santa Clarita, California, United States. My home town.

March 16 2011 at 9:03 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Donnie Lanier

I hope they will have a special ever so often like they did with Sex in the city

March 16 2011 at 7:21 PM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
Sedona

I love Big Love.....I felt it had so much more to say, I 'm so sad that it's ending. In fact, HBO, this was the only reason I kept HBO.....so goodbye to you too!

March 16 2011 at 6:46 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply