April 16, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Jimmy Fallon Thanks Tiger Woods For All the Great Material His Scandal Provided 'Late Night' (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Mar 17th 2011 3:00AM
Tiger Woods, 'Late Night with Jimmy Fallon'Jimmy Fallon recognized that it was kind of a big deal that Tiger Woods was willing to make an appearance on 'Late Night' (Weeknights, 12:35AM ET on ABC). After all, thanks to his antics the past year or so, late night shows have had very little work to do when it comes to coming up with their nightly monologues.

"That is like a magical thing to happen, your awful pain," Fallon told Woods. "And we laughed at your pain. I mean, not even making jokes. It kind of wrote itself."

Woods was a good sport about the whole thing as Fallon went on about how great it was making light of the struggles of Woods's personal life. Maybe it helped soften the blow that Fallon was so sincere in his thanks for all the great material.

Watch Tiger Woods' segment in full here:

hammertime1

I wish I had Tiger's energy---and his "chutzpa'!!

March 17 2011 at 2:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
SOPMIT123

Tiger, u are still one of GOD children, I still love u, You have a nice smile.

March 17 2011 at 1:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dorin

I love Tiger

March 17 2011 at 12:53 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
normde

Good on you, Tiger. It's now time to get your game back, and please, be nice to Elin. Maybe you can win her back some day. ( Did I read that she is buying a home near yours?)

March 17 2011 at 12:01 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
wikathie

Why is AOL always putting up links to videos that are no longer available? I don't want to go looking for them!

March 17 2011 at 9:41 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Sherry & Everett

frankly I am glad Tiger did Fallon. He needs to show his lighter side. and as for his ex..... shes moved on and Tiger can too.... and for the person who said who'sTiger...WHATA JERK

March 17 2011 at 8:48 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
dmbranagan

golf needs you back Tiger....time to move on

March 17 2011 at 7:14 AM Report abuse -3 rate up rate down Reply