November 28, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Olivia Munn Gets Drunk Co-Hosting 'Today' (VIDEO)

by Donald Deane, posted Mar 17th 2011 12:30PM
Olivia Munn Gets Drunk While Co-Hosting 'Today'What better place to honor St. Patrick's Day than the typically alcohol-drenched fourth hour of 'Today' (weekdays, 7AM ET on NBC)? Olivia Munn of 'Perfect Couples' celebrated the holiday with gusto as she co-hosted the morning program and drank nearly everything within reach.

Festivities apparently began early for Munn, who was filling in for Kathie Lee Gifford. The actress tweeted that she was "already feelin tipsy" before the show even began, and once the broadcast started, she continued to imbibe with wild abandon.

"I'm already drunk," said Munn, while she toasted Hoda Kotb with green beer. "They tell me I'm more fun when I drink."

Later, Munn strapped on a bladder bra called "The Wine Rack" and took a deep pull from its attached drinking tube. "I just realized, I'm now going to be on 'The Soup,' aren't I?" she slurred.

Watch Olivia Munn's appearance on 'Today' here:

cantuii

These two bims offer nothing to society

March 20 2011 at 12:37 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
str00ntz

Yeah, that Hoda is one ugly spud.

March 19 2011 at 7:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
cglipscomb

I stopped watching Hoda and Kathy Lee about two months ago. They are lushes. And they sit and talk about what kids shouldn't be doing when they are on during day time tv. Get real. They are also putting down every star they can while boozing it up. Like I said, I cut them out and don't miss them at all.

March 19 2011 at 7:02 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
cantuii

I watched these giggling babboons cackle on TV when this thing ran live.. ONE THOUGHT.... WHO CARES !! tOTALLY uninteresting --- Never gave it a second thought once I turned the channel, but then I turn around and here it is again... floating to the surface like a turd that wont get easily flushed. PLEASE make these women go away. They are ignorant, uninteresting, and are not funny in the least. They are only there to serve one purpose and that is to entertain themselves. NEXT... PLEASE.. AND THANK YOU

March 19 2011 at 6:50 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
elusive one

Normally I'd say, this would look better if they took their tops off, but not this "Today".

March 19 2011 at 4:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mmarc042

I'm not Irish and I can't understand why we think it's funny to link Irish people with drinking, year after year after year. Even some of the St. Patrick's Day greeting cards show drinking. We see other ethnic groups drinking all the time so why not show drinking on Columbus Day etc etc This actress just wanted attention.....and it seems she got it. Shame on us to link just the Irish with drinking.

March 19 2011 at 2:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bill and Kathy

BIG DEAL!! SO WHAT!!! SHE WAS THIRSTY. AT LEAST SHE WASN'T DRIVING!! SHE TOOK A TAXI HOME!!!!!!

March 19 2011 at 2:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
hawaiianpat@aol.

I am amazed that you are allowed to drink on the Hoda & Kathie Lee segment of the Today Show. When did drinking become allowed on any kind of show? It should be stopped. I thought that it was all just gag and that no one was really drinking until Friday when Olivia Munn got drunk. I don't think drinking should be allowed on any type of TV show.

March 19 2011 at 2:15 PM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply
pacorvettelover2

Good for the show .... It was friday and St Pat's day .... Glad to see some one losing up their tight tie to let the ladies go ..... It made the show much funnier , Which the world neeed to see in the morning ..... I dont even drink , But I thought the show was pretty darn funny ..... So all you so called wanna be mature tight tied business people , This should be you more often , Just to get the chance to laugh more... GREAT SHOW HODA & OLIVIA .... Hope to see you both for NYD & ST PATRICKS DAY IN 2012 On the show ..... Would love to go out with one or both of you ladies would be lots of laughs i am sure

March 19 2011 at 2:07 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
travelingokies

How reassuring to read your comments and know there are many who feel repulsed by some TV hosts.

March 19 2011 at 2:07 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply