August 28, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Bill Meets a Shocking Demise on the Series Finale of 'Big Love' (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Mar 21st 2011 3:38AM
'Big Love'After all they've gone through in the past five seasons, it was a bit of sod that changed everything for the Henricksons on the series finale of 'Big Love' (Sun., 9PM ET on HBO). If you haven't watched the episode yet, you might want to come back later so we can talk about how things went down.

!!SPOILER ALERT!!

Particularly, the fact that Bill's crazy journey from small-time business owner to Senator to outed polygamist would end in the street in front of his house at the hands of his neighbor. And all because Bill came through on a promise to resod the guy's lawn.

"I wonder if you think I can't do that for myself," the neighbor said. "If you think I'm unworthy or inadequate or I can't take care of my wife."

The scene cut to the inside of the house where the wives heard several gunshots ring out. By the time they got outside, Bill was on the ground and bleeding out. All he needed was a blessing from first wife Barb to move on to the next part of his journey.

What did you think of Bill's final moments? Were you satisfied by the finale of 'Big Love'?

Sid Varma

seriously, stop spoiling shows in headlines. otherwise, you make it a very easy choice to stop reading your RSS feed.

March 23 2011 at 7:45 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
forls

Lousy ending.
Much better would be heart attack after vigorous foursome!

March 22 2011 at 1:30 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
EOR

To begin, I LOVE TV Squad and I click to read many many articles from Google Reader every day. But I CAN'T BELIEVE you would spoil the finale to one of my favorite shows in a headline!! Was it to get more pageviews because you knew people would click to read and comment? Please please let us know if this was intentional or just a mistake.

March 21 2011 at 8:03 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
gingerroute

and that's why polygamy does not pay.

March 21 2011 at 7:45 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
John Kantor

When writers and producers have no respect either for their audience or their characters, they just turn to simplistic melodrama.

March 21 2011 at 4:13 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
mcgraw7377

No that was a horrible ending. There were so many loose endings. They could have used a few more episodes. Also you did spoil it in the heading.

March 21 2011 at 10:54 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Ryan Milligan

Agreed, I don't even watch this show and I was shocked that you would put the spoiler in the title. Why would you even put "!!SPOILER ALERT!!" in the article. YOU'VE ALREADY SPOILED. Idiots...

March 21 2011 at 10:36 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
Lori

Was not happy with the ending at all.

March 21 2011 at 10:00 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mike Siroky

I was satisfied because it erases any chance for a sequel

March 21 2011 at 6:29 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
matthew5and9

This will go down as one of the most unmemorable, forgettable and worst season finales in history.

March 21 2011 at 6:14 AM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply