October 30, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Wendy Williams Calls Out Chris Brown for His 'GMA' Tirade and 'Girly Arms' (VIDEO)

by Donald Deane, posted Mar 23rd 2011 1:00PM
Wendy Williams Critcizes Chris Brown for 'GMA' TiradeOn 'The Wendy Williams Show' (weekdays, syndicated), Wendy Williams strongly criticized Chris Brown for his tirade following an interview on 'Good Morning America' yesterday. The singer allegedly flew into a rage and broke a window in his dressing room after being questioned by Robin Roberts about his domestic abuse incident with former girlfriend Rihanna.

"[Roberts] was right to ask you about Rihanna. You will get asked that question from now until the end of time and you better figure out a ... mature way of answering it," Williams chided.

Williams said that Brown should have appeared humble and apologetic during the interview. "He should have talked like a nice, young man submitting to the media, because that's what you have to do," she said.

Then, Williams looks at a shirtless pic of Brown exiting the 'GMA' studios. To add insult to injury, she points out that his arms are "girly" compared to the rest of him, and that his pants are "too tight."

Ryan

I lost the lil respect I had Wendy Williams, the way she degraded Chris Brown on her show, Fine you gave your unecessary opinion, but to start talking about his appearance, you went to far. You just lost my vote on DWTS, see where your actions get you. I hope you get voted off this week, you dissappointed me anyway with that ugly ass cry.
How you doing? Who cares.

March 28 2011 at 1:53 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
Charlie

Actually I agree with Wendy Williams. I don't know why the negative comments are towards her. I fail to understand why people continues to kiss his ass and rush out to buy his music. Chris Brown needs to be taught A lesson. I would love to hear that someone beat his ass on the news. It's a shame that he has such an arrogant attitude and so self centered. Ok you did your little publicity stunt the same week as your album drops, I don't understand what he did, can increase his album sales though, but what happens next week and the week after that when your sales decline and people don't care anymore AGAIN?!

March 28 2011 at 5:15 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Charlie's comment
Ryan

You will love for someone to beat his ass really bitch, go to hell and burn you sack of ****.

March 28 2011 at 1:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
YourStoryMyStory

Hey Wendy, since Chris has girly arms maybe you could take his to the gym so he could have manly arms and facial hair like you. Wendy you should go on and tell the h world you are a tranformer.

March 27 2011 at 9:07 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lisa

Wendy Williams is just trying to get some attention and kissing ABC's behind because they let her ugly butt on DWTS. I hope she gets voted off SOON! Btw speaking of past didn't her husband who she is still with get convicted of domestic violence against her and sexual harrassment of an employee that worked for her. Also, she use snort cocaine so how would she like it if someone continually bought up her past every interview. She can dish it out but I bet she wouldn't be able to take it!

March 26 2011 at 2:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mr. Weaver

I wish her ugly azz would just vanish. Looking like Craig Mack's grandmother.

March 25 2011 at 12:11 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Mr. Weaver's comment
Max

ROTFL - I love it!!!

March 25 2011 at 2:22 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
Max

Well Wendy would certainly know what a man's arms should look like, considering she looks like a Big Azz Uuuugly TRANSVESTITE!!! And, I know that talk show clown ain't talking about nobody's hair; does anybody even know what she looks like under all that ugly azz makeup and ugly azz wigs? Gurl your Big azz non-dancing (terrible on DWTS) self need to SHUT THE HE*L UP!!!

And as far as Chris Brown is concerned, no I don't agree with his actions (GMA or Rihanna) but he's 21 years old. God willing he still has a lot of living to do, so people need to give him a break! I've never known anyone to get better with constant criticism. He's apologized to GMA and skeeza azz Rihanna, how many da*m times does he need to apologize before that stop bringing the sh*t up. That's why the past is called the past. But dumb azz Charlie Sheen can talk about the creator and main producer of his show, and family like a big pile of sh*t and they not only want that clown back on the show (we know because of the $$$) but they're willing to remove the creator of the show and put him on something else to have the Bast*rd back. "Winning!"

March 25 2011 at 9:39 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Max's comment
Samantha Murphy

Can't we all just get along?

March 26 2011 at 12:15 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
vegasbox

Check out :57 the blonds natural fun expression "err wait am I on TV?" LMFAO Sorry! Wendy you were saying something about hair?

March 24 2011 at 4:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
randoford

He needs someone to whip his ass and bring him down a notch or two... If he gets that freakin mad a Robin Roberts over that little interview he has serious serious angry problems... That just shows how uneducated and ignorant and self centered he is... I feel sorry for the people that have to deal with him on a day to day basis... I hope that he pays you well... The best way to change his life would be not to buy any of his ALBUMS and to not praise him...

March 24 2011 at 4:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to randoford's comment
Ryan

Randoford you are an idiot, just wanted to clear that up. Robin Roberts was completely wrong she knew what she was doing, she interviewed Chris Brown over two years ago at his home, that was no need for that lined of questions. He was there to promote his music, not to talk about RiRi...lol. He is not uneducated nor ignorant, he has a anger problem, which Robin knew about, he held his composure pretty good in that interview. The best way to help this young man out is to let him live in the present, instead of keep reminding him of his past, I quite sure you have one Randoford so stop hating.

March 28 2011 at 1:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Donna

Oh, and you need to take some of the Saline solution out of your breast area. You look like you are going to smother yourself!

March 24 2011 at 3:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Donna

Wendy, Wendy, Wendy! I think you were dead wrong for saying that about Chris Brown. You are so into helping people and giving advice so you should have done just that! Don't put the young black man down! Just suggest to him what would have been a better way for him to react when negativity comes his way. You did not do him justice putting him out there on blast like that. I thought you would have a little compassion for his actions, if he did it anyway! We did not see him break a window. And the tight pants remark, that is a style in london, and the hispanic population wear their pants tight and wear black all of the time. And your wigs look tacky by the minute so you do not need to talk about his hair color. He is a young man trying to get his groove back. I did not hear you talk about any other white or black (Rihanna) hair color when they change it. If you did, you need to stop and look at your own self! I thnk you look like a black Bethany (skeleton like) but would you want people talking about you if you just got your divorce and was still angry with what was going on and trying to get it together and tired of people saying "how is the divorce going on?" You know you had trouble with YOUR MAN before. Whose to say it won't happen again. Watch your mouth on our black men especially! You have a son also. What does he look like anyway?

March 24 2011 at 3:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply