September 20, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Courteney Cox Gushes Over David Arquette, Fuels Rumors of Possible Reconciliation (VIDEO)

by Donald Deane, posted Mar 24th 2011 3:15PM
Courteney Cox Gushes Over David Arquette, Fueling Rumors of Possible ReconciliationCourteney Cox and David Arquette were recently spotted together at a Malibu florist, and were reportedly affectionate while at a press conference for 'Scream 4,' leading to speculation that the two may be on the verge of reuniting.

Cox gave an interview on 'Access Hollywood Live' (weekdays, syndicated) which will no doubt continue to fuel rumors. The actress unabashedly gushed over her estranged husband and pointed out that he looks better than ever after a recent weight loss.

"Now he looks the best he's ever looked. He's doing great. He's just awesome," said Cox. "He looks really, really cute."

SK

They look like a nice couple - hope it works out for them. Her upper lip looked a litte immobile in the interview... She's pretty without that injection crap.

March 26 2011 at 6:36 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
dtokar9036

I hope they get back together . . . they make an adorable couple. He was really hurting. I felt sad for him when I saw his interview on TV.

March 25 2011 at 8:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
cclawnj

That's nice. I hope they can work it out.

March 25 2011 at 2:03 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
chippingqueen

David and Courney, I like it, all couples have their problems to work out and I would like to see these two back together!

March 25 2011 at 8:43 AM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
lakersgurl8

I wish them the best. Relationships take a lot of work and I respect them for trying and not giving up as easily as others who seem to change partners more than they change underwear.

March 25 2011 at 7:11 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply