December 21, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Edie Falco Doesn't Think She's Funny, Weighs in on 'Sopranos' Movie (VIDEO)

by Donald Deane, posted Mar 25th 2011 11:30AM
Edie Falco Doesn't Think She's Funny, Weighs in on 'Sopranos' MovieEdie Falco of 'Nurse Jackie' has never thought of herself as being especially funny. This made her Emmy win for Outstanding Actress in a Comedy Series all the more surprising, she said on 'The Early Show' (weekdays, 7AM ET on CBS).

"I'd forgotten I was in the category because I was so convinced that I wasn't going to win," said Falco. "They totally, totally surprised me."

Also, Falco couldn't confirm a movie adaptation of 'The Sopranos,' but she didn't entirely rule out the possibility. "I'm always the last to know," she said. "It's usually my mother that calls and says, 'Oh, you guys are doing a movie!' I haven't heard a thing. You know, it could go either way."

cantuii

How are they going to do a "movie".... half the stars in the series have been bumped off. Go back to the drawing board you script writers you.

March 26 2011 at 12:16 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
Ena J

Yeah bring it on.........miss the sopranos!

March 26 2011 at 11:41 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
daviddrvd

great! the ending could go few ways since they went to black tony may have survived the gunshot wound to the head or the gunman could somehow could of got whacked last second, oh the possibilities. encore please

March 26 2011 at 11:09 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Joe Spelta

Good show, especially if Carmella gets "wacked" in the first reel.

March 26 2011 at 8:46 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Joe Spelta's comment
@brutony

Im all for that! She dragged down the show the last few seasons!

March 26 2011 at 12:26 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
nycbutter

A 'Sopranos' movie?? Bring it on!!!!

March 26 2011 at 7:34 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply