October 21, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

'Jackass' Crew Subjects Britney Spears to 'Poo Cocktail Supreme' (VIDEO)

by Aimee Deeken, posted Mar 30th 2011 5:45AM
Britney Spears Endures Jackass StuntBefore Britney Spears took to the stage of 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' (weeknights, 12AM ET on ABC) to perform her new single, Johnny Knoxville shared footage of the 'Jackass 3D' gang subjecting the pop star to horrific levels of human excrement.

Roll tape. She claims she's not afraid of "poo-poo." But what about the "poo cocktail supreme"? They lock her in a porta-potty lodged between bungee ropes. As the portable toilet soars through the air, bouncing up and down, human waste splatters throughout the inside, across the camera and all over Spears (er, a stunt double).

Perhaps the grossest aspect of the ordeal is that she keeps screaming -- so her mouth is open the whole time.

Watch Britney Spears perform her new song on Jimmy Kimmel here:

Adam

Chris -- on the other hand she looks hot!

March 30 2011 at 11:36 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Chris

Clearly a staged scene 1. She’s not strapped in – she’d be battered all over and badly injured. 2. the liquid is obviously water. 3 the door was not secured – there would have been a big risk of her falling to her death. 4. On the internal shot there’s no sign of the bungee rope’s anchor point. 5. The portable toilet she walks into is a different model to the one on the bungee. Complete utter rubbish! http://www.elliottuk.com/toilets-showers

March 30 2011 at 11:30 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
Christan Bishop Helt

I HOPE AND PRAY SHE GETS AWAY FROM KEIFER YOUR CHILD NO MATTER WHAT SHOULD ALWAYS COME FIRST NO MATTER WHAT I SHOULD KNOW I WAS 17 WHEN I HAD MY FIRST CHILD MY KIDS ARE MY LIFE THEY WILL ALL WAYS BE THERE BUT MEN COME AND GO I NO SHE LOVES HER SON BUT HER MOM NEEDS TO CHILL A LITTLE SHE IS THE REASON WHY SHE IS THE WAY SHE IS THAT IS WHY SHE ALL WAYS PULLS AWAY I PRAY THAT SHE GETS HER LIFE BACK ON TRACK I HAVE FAITH SHE WILL

March 30 2011 at 11:12 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Heather

Was she half-asleep? I enjoyed the faux-jackass stunt much more. I enjoyed even more the previous comment. Good day.

March 30 2011 at 11:00 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
goodbyelakers

Stupid...the original bit is so funny. Putting a fake Brittany Spears in it just ruins it. By the way, my gf ruins everything, if you want a gf that ruins everything, just go to blah..blah..blah..blah.....

March 30 2011 at 10:09 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply