December 20, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Chris Rock Wants to Be an Addict, But Never on 'Dancing With the Stars' (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Apr 1st 2011 2:54AM
Chris Rock, 'Late Show with David Letterman'Chris Rock is working in the theater, and he's so very thankful to be heading there. He's thankful to be working in this tough economy, he explained on 'Late Show' (Weeknights, 11:35PM ET on CBS).

"Anything that keeps me off 'Dancing With the Stars' is good," he said.

The critically acclaimed play is called 'The Motherf***** with the Hat,' which certainly makes it hard to promote on national television. Rock described it as "'The Honeymooners' with cocaine."

He then lamented that he doesn't have an addiction in real life. "When you're addicted to drugs, it kind of wipes the slate clean," he said. "Anything you do wrong, people forgive you."

Furthermore, "There's no rehab for stupidity." So, if you are going to go out and do something stupid, get yourself addicted to something first.

Wait, we might have gotten that message all wrong.

job60

he's one funny mother******

April 03 2011 at 6:28 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
glotorres77

dont hate.HATERS!chris rock is awesome .

April 02 2011 at 7:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
msmnymkr26

You guys are just hating on chris rock get a life,man you guys talk about chris rock being racist when most of our ex presidents were running the country and racist as hell, i respect a man for speaking his mind but the sorry ass cowards like you all hide behind a computer or a sheet or a badge or politics and say your racist remarks lol own up to what you feel make no apologies blk or white,thats whats wrong with white people you guys love to make sly remarks such as being ghetto is being blk haha funny any race can be ghetto its not where you live its you lindsay ghetto,brittney ghetto,charlie ghetto ,brad and angie ghetto ,all of you hating and because chris is rich ghetto so sad

April 02 2011 at 2:13 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
Susan

I happen to like Chris Rock..He makes fun of all not just whites, he is an equally opportunity abuser..Besides if you cannot laugh at yourself, what can you do?

April 01 2011 at 9:21 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Fred

I could careless what these two ********* hounds think.

April 01 2011 at 5:35 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
allenconsulting

Chris Rock used to do very funny jokes about Black people..Until Oprah told him to knock it off. Every other word was the N..word. At first he said he would continue to do the jokes regardless But other Black performers got on his case so he stopped.
Now he does jokes about white people

April 01 2011 at 3:19 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
VGRaiders

some of you people are a trip. you dog out Chris for his comments and call him racist but if you had the chance to meet him in person you would be right there smiling and shaking his hands as if he was your best friend. next you would be calling your family members on your cell so that he could say hi to them. come on get real. you only talk this trash because you can't be seen. the thing is you take the time to watch the interview. If I don't like someone I don't watch or listen to anything they have to say.

April 01 2011 at 1:22 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to VGRaiders's comment
Sekinu2

I don't hate Chris I do think he has lost his funny but i don't get your thought people are star struck. I could care less if I met him or any so called star. just rich people I don't know who live a life I don't. I certainly wouldn't call people about it maybe if I was 12 but not as an adult but then again i have meet many celebs and just doesn't do much for me.

April 01 2011 at 3:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lumyai9

TRASH AND CANDY COME IN ALL COLORS.LIKE IT OR NOT.THIS GUY IS SMART AND UNDERSTANDS HUMAN NATURE,ALLOWING HIM TO BLAST EVERYONE,INCLUDING HIMSELF....ROCK-ON

April 01 2011 at 1:04 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
matto0u812

Chris Rock is very funny comedian,toss salad is still toss salad

April 01 2011 at 12:56 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply