July 29, 2014

EXCLUSIVE 'House' 150th Episode Clip: Thirteen Returns! (VIDEO)

by Maggie Furlong, posted Apr 4th 2011 11:50AM
'House' is celebrating a huge milestone next week: 150 episodes of pill-popping, nickname-giving, extreme diagnosing drama.

The episode, titled 'The Dig' (airs Mon., April 11, 8PM ET on Fox), also has a very special surprise: it marks the return of fan-favorite doc Thirteen, played by Olivia Wilde.

'House' 150th Episode: Thirteen Returns
Thirteen has been in prison for the last six months, and House isn't gonna stop until he figures out why. (I mean, really, I can't wait to hear why.) To him, it's just another puzzle that needs solving -- and another way to torture someone on his team.

AOL TV has this exclusive clip from the 150th episode featuring House (Hugh Laurie) and Thirteen sparring, just like old times, as they prepare to embark on an epic roadtrip on their way back to Princeton Plainsboro. This isn't your typical roadtrip with beef jerky and classic radio sing-alongs, but it does include a spud gun competition against House's rival. Naturally.

As House fires questions Thirteen's way, she starts to get annoyed (again, just like old times), and says his interrogation is getting annoying. House's witty response: "Studies have shown that un-annoying interrogation is 50 percent less effective." Well then, annoy away!

What you don't see here: What's happening back at the hospital while these two rekindle their special bond. Apparently the team finds out that a science teacher with a major respiratory illness is a hoarder, and according to the episode description, "they uncover something shocking among the many piles." Yuck.

Spud guns, 20(+) questions, old rivals, hoarders and the Thirteen mystery resolved -- what's not to love?

Watch our exclusive clip:

So 'House' fans: Are you excited for Thirteen's return? Do you think 'House' can go for 150 more? Sound off in the comments ...

Follow Maggie on Twitter @TheTVShowGirl

AL COHN

I hate to see Lisa Edelstein leaving HOUSE. I think she is the spice of Hospital life.
I cant see her in a more interesting role in any new program.

Well good luck to her, and we will see what happens next season.

May 29 2011 at 9:17 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Linda

the new night doesnt work for me, I seem to miss it alot!

April 12 2011 at 12:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ourruffin

I used to like House but don't any more.

April 12 2011 at 9:51 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
remble7

We really suffered with time out for sports during quite a few episodes.Get the pop corn and drink and comfy chair but no House.Not funny,will reconsider new episode because od dissapointed times.Like they came on when ever they felt like and did not consider letting fans know.Bad,bad,manners

April 06 2011 at 8:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
hot momma

YES! I

April 05 2011 at 3:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
tingrin87

really, another show that's doing an episode about hoarding?

April 05 2011 at 3:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bessie

House is my favorite show. Yes 150 and many more/

April 05 2011 at 3:02 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sherridaheath

" 13" is a beautiful and telented actress...this being said I hate to see Amber Tamblyn shunted off for Olivia Wilde.
As long as Hugh Laurie and staff can continue to have a good time..then the more episodes the better.e

April 05 2011 at 2:03 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
CATHY

Great Show, Glad 13 is back and Yes 150 more gooooooooooooooooooooo

April 05 2011 at 1:58 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
fcantgetaway

I just love House, i could watch all day he is a hunk of a man .

April 05 2011 at 1:00 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply