April 24, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Kim Kardashian Decides to Become a Permanent NYC Resident (VIDEO)

by Aimee Deeken, posted Apr 4th 2011 7:15AM
Kim Kardashian Moves to NYC on 'Take New York'On 'Kourtney and Kim Take New York' (Sun., 10PM ET on E!) the second eldest Kardashian sister has loved her time in the Big Apple. She doesn't want to leave. Her friends wonder what she has back in California besides her car and house. "My clothes," Kim says. (What about her huge family?)

"It's not often that you'll have this window of time in your life where you can just pick up and move whenever you want," she realizes. "And because I feel like I'm so free, why not just move and not have to answer to anyone?"

Sure, why not? "I am just making the executive decision to move to New York." After all, Kim can easily afford to have all those clothes shipped right to her doorstep.

Sue Long

I am a huge fan of Law and Order L. A.

April 04 2011 at 6:15 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Carmen

Who cares where she lives, does it really matter? What the hell does she do anyway? Absolutely nothing besides shop for paint rollers to put her makeup on with. I've never watched a single thing with Kardashian in it before, so I've never heard her speak. She has one of the most annoying voices I've ever heard in my life, she sounds like she's speaking through her nose. I couldnt even listen to this entire clip, just annoying.

April 04 2011 at 2:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
bubba1zfg

As if New York doesn't have enough problems already!

April 04 2011 at 11:36 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
topkat311

WHO CARES! We don't want you here, go back to LA witht the other flakes!

April 04 2011 at 10:30 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Carol

Go for it Kim. There is nothing more real about people than being a "New Yorker". Good Luck.

April 04 2011 at 9:26 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
davegoush

Just what NYC needs, another hooker

April 04 2011 at 9:02 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply