July 30, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Meat Loaf's Epic Meltdown Toward Gary Busey on 'Celebrity Apprentice' (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Apr 4th 2011 12:40AM
Meat Loaf, 'Celebrity Apprentice'Hey, Gary Busey. Bet you didn't see that one coming, did you? Neither did anyone else, but Meat Loaf certainly had the mother of all meltdowns on 'Celebrity Apprentice' (Sun., 9PM ET on NBC) this week. And it was all over art supplies.

See, when you can't find your art supplies, you have two options. You can either start looking around for them and asking if anyone's seen them, or you can do what Meat Loaf did.

When he started pacing and cursing no one had any idea what was going on. When asked what the matter was a few times, he finally responded. "I bought those motherf****** sponges!"

Expect the t-shirts to come rolling off the presses with that slogan any day now. If Charlie Sheen-isms can become t-shirts, we think this line is more than worthy!

From there, he targeted Gary Busey with all of his rage, and poor Busey just stood there stunned and confused. As Meat Loaf roared at him, Busey said calmly into the storm, "No. I have my receipt."

"You look in my eyes, I am the last person in the f****** world you ever f****** want to f*** with!" Loaf roared. And that's exactly what Busey was doing, and that sent Loaf into an even deeper rage until he had to be physically restrained.

Then, to make this one of the greatest -- and most disturbing -- moments in reality television history, Meat Loaf's bag of art supplies was found. They'd been sitting in the corner the whole time.

So, how you handling the pressure, Meat? Good night!

Watch the full episode here:

Alex

I don't think it is all Meat Loafs fault. I mean, having to work with an extremely annoying person as Busey! Sometimes things just can't be held in anymore and it was only the straw that broke the camels back. We don't know how often Meat Loaf is annoyed behind the cameras too by Busey. So good for him! Let some steam out!! Go Meat Loaf!!

April 18 2011 at 4:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
HOTRODDIN HARLEY

Meatloaf....what an efffing whack job....

April 11 2011 at 1:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
baharmon78

WHAT A ******* IDIOT HE NEEDS TO BE PUT AWAY.

April 11 2011 at 9:22 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
Satisfied Consumer

I am surprised by Meatloaf''s behavior and don't like him quite as much anymore. Dionne Warwick either.......
Go NeNe!

April 06 2011 at 12:54 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
justineintime

I love the
Celebrity Apprentice show, Meat loaf held in the frustration for a long as he could, but I have a lot of respect for him; because he did apologize when he realized gary, did'nt take his paint. It is a good cast, this season.

April 05 2011 at 8:37 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
kim steele

He should be fined & removed from the show! How unprofessional & embarassing for him & his charity he represents!

April 05 2011 at 2:23 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
ibcohen111

meat Loaf's best selling album was titled "Bat out of hell" no truer words have ever been spoken..

April 05 2011 at 3:03 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
solo1746

when I saw the trailers all week I assumed (wrongly) that Gary did something wacky AGAIN to set Meat off but he didnt WOW what a nimrod- just go away Meat just go away

April 05 2011 at 12:18 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
pduncan742

Holy ****! Gary's finally met one as nuts as he is....

April 04 2011 at 11:35 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
natalyakeablefl

OMG: It's a copy of my ex - he definitely needs to see it!!! Maybe that would make him to take anger management course or something. It's pretty bad!!!

April 04 2011 at 11:01 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply