August 21, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Simon Cowell Regrets Turning Down $150K Offer to Critique Couple Having Sex (VIDEO)

by Jeremy Taylor, posted Apr 6th 2011 4:30AM
Simon Cowell was on 'Piers Morgan Tonight' (weekdays, 9PM ET on CNN), where he discussed an incident in which a man he had just met in a Los Angeles restaurant offered a large amount of money if Cowell would judge the man's bedroom performance.

"He offered me, I think it was, 150 grand to criticize him boinking his wife," Cowell explained. "Now the crazy part of the story is I said no."

"Why wouldn't you do that?" Morgan wondered

"I don't know," Simon responded, seeming genuinely perplexed. "If you're watching, I'll even do it for $50,000."

That rate would seem to stand for anyone who would like to have their "boinking" critiqued by TV's bluntest judge.

Howard O'Dell

Somon your another uk fool why would you not watch two consenting adults going at it and if your really sure you know how they should be doing it explaing it to them you have insulted a lot of great bunch of people that could sing but you insulted them. i have not seen you in any films or heard or seen any of your songs on the charts just goes to show our smarts that americans pay you for what you do. you and that nut case sheen

April 06 2011 at 5:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Howard O'Dell

what i do not understand is why simon cowell thinks he can judge anyones singing is blowing my mind and why are all of our shows in america having all theses uk people hosting our shows in america. your telling me there are not people better suited for the job than them . its kinda like the toy boy of mirah carey . tell me what taklent he has besides pleasing that fat mirah. in bed . these has been singers all want a kid for a mate that are younger than there kids they should hide there faces in shame and look at the mind set of americans paying that fat trashy mouth snookie . that only has has not mastered the english langue with out useing a four letter word and we are making another carzy millionaire like lohan. what happened to acting and singing and dancing by americans

April 06 2011 at 5:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Howard O'Dell

Well it seems that meriedith is being replaced by that fat no talented star jones what a complete joke and a dam shame viera is a wonderful star . she has done a wonderful job at any place on tv she has been if she wants to quit. i would love to see her replaced miss in love with her self katy couric. the pure camera hog

April 06 2011 at 5:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
thankgodikauai

tKE THE MONEY SIMON AND HAVE FUN

April 06 2011 at 2:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
phyllis

simon is disgusting he looks like he just got up from a long night of something bad and please whats with the eyeliner he is nasty

April 06 2011 at 11:00 AM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply
coduarte

I noticed his eyeliner and false eyelashes???????????????????????????

April 06 2011 at 10:54 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
Mrs.Cohen

I saw part of this interview last night, and everything that was said was overshadowed by Cowell's new, somewhat weird looking face. Did anyone else notice this? WAAAAY too much botox, for one! His forehead didn't move at all, and something around his mouth area didn't look natural. Not surprised he had work done (he didn't need it though IMO) due to his being overly vain. For me, it was quite a distraction while I was watching it...didn't look like the real Simon!

April 06 2011 at 10:03 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sheila

What and idiot. As always.

April 06 2011 at 9:29 AM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply
Barbara

The last line of the article is strange. The word strand makes no sense to me. Then maybe it is just me.

April 06 2011 at 9:25 AM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply
brennemanbelkin

Take an armed guard with you Simon. The guy sounds like a nut.

April 06 2011 at 7:14 AM Report abuse +5 rate up rate down Reply