December 21, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Russell Brand Refuses to Do Yoga, Enjoys the View Instead on 'Regis and Kelly' (VIDEO)

by Donald Deane, posted Apr 8th 2011 12:00PM
Russell Brand Refuses to Do Yoga, Enjoys the View Instead on 'Regis and Kelly'On 'Live With Regis and Kelly' (weekdays, syndicated), Russell Brand refuses to join Trudie Styler and Kelly Ripa for a lesson in Yoga, as Styler demonstrates poses from her new DVD, 'Trudie Styler's Weight Loss Yoga.' Instead, Brand hangs back and watches from the rear.

"I'm just going to watch first and see if I like it," said Brand. "I'll stand round here, near where your bottoms will be."

Later, Ripa takes a dig at Brand as the show returns from commercial break. "We are back with Trudie Styler who's attempting to teach me some yoga because one of us refuses to participate," she said.

"I am participating! Yoga is in the spirit and the soul, not just the body," argued Brand. "Inside I'm going nuts."

harolddundee

Kelly Ripa, a total waste of air time.

April 09 2011 at 2:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
missimin

His pants are too tight for yoga moves.

April 09 2011 at 1:01 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
tenaclark

I absolutely love Russell Brand. He is witty, silly and just a fun person to watch. I rarely miss an interview with him.

Although I loved the original Arthur, I can't wait to see the remake with Russell.

April 09 2011 at 12:57 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
lensue88

I watched the show yesterday and wondered A. why he refused and B. why was it a big deal? He's funny.

April 09 2011 at 12:05 PM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to lensue88's comment
Elizabeth

he wanted to watch their bottoms, of course

April 12 2011 at 9:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
tstir1995

I still cannot believe they let that Tiny Tim look-alike try to recreate Arthur. Dudley Moore must be rolling over in his grave.

April 09 2011 at 10:54 AM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to tstir1995's comment
tenaclark

I think Dudley Moore would have liked him.

April 09 2011 at 12:59 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
mavblues

I like the TP stuck to the bottom of his shoe.

April 09 2011 at 10:48 AM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply
evnsaffl

Why would ANYONE in their right mind want to appear with those vapid, insipid, twittering, jabbering View MAGPIES?
The main impression of "Joy" (Joy????) is of a FAT, wrinkled, primping (always patting her hair), VAIN HAS BEEN SHREW.

April 09 2011 at 10:28 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
papabillie

TO BAD RIPA IS NOT LEAVING INSTEAD REGIS.

April 09 2011 at 10:04 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
rcjh57

first Ripa is a fake and foney B": AND TO THE DOPE LISTING CRAP FOR SALE GET LOST LOOSER !

April 09 2011 at 9:53 AM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to rcjh57's comment
tenaclark

Do you know her personally? If you don't like her, then don't watch the show.

April 09 2011 at 1:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
christine

i think kelly is so cute

April 09 2011 at 9:38 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to christine's comment
Katie

Did you ever see her without makeup she looks 60 years old. She is a no talent, self centered idiot who is married to a loser who doesn't even have a job. Just hangs around her always grinning, why is he grinning? Because he is living the life of luxury on his wife's money.

April 09 2011 at 10:04 AM Report abuse -3 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Katie's comment
Marcia

Better check your facts. Her husband is a regular on a daytime soap and has been for years.

April 09 2011 at 11:13 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down