September 16, 2014

Rob Kardashian on 'Khloe & Lamar': Somebody Gets Pregnant (Maybe)

by Annette Bourdeau, posted Apr 13th 2011 2:00PM
Rob KardashianThe latest Kardashian spin-off, 'Khloé & Lamar,' follows newlyweds Khloé Kardashian and Los Angeles Lakers star Lamar Odom as they settle into married life after a whirlwind courtship.

The Kardashian reality shows are always a family affair, and this one is no exception. Khloé's little brother Rob Kardashian is along for the ride as a semi-permanent house guest at Casa Khlamar. We caught up with Rob to discuss everything from which 'Saturday Night Live' cast member he'd choose to spoof him to pregnancy scares -- his and Khloé's.

"I may or may not have gotten a girl pregnant," he teased. "Khloé may have gotten pregnant, she may be pregnant. There are a lot of pregnancy issues."

After the jump, Rob's thoughts on flirting with Khloé's best friend, living with newlyweds, and those glasses from the first episode.

TV Squad: What's the back story? why are you living with your newlywed sister?
Rob Kardashian: Once I graduated -- I went to USC -- my mom was like when you graduate, I want you to move back home. You can pick the paint on the walls, the carpet, the bedding, all that stuff, whatever. And then right when I moved in with my mom and we did all that, all of a sudden my sister Khloé married Lamar, and he was like 'I need you to live with us, because when I'm on the road I don't want your sister to be alone.' I respected that, and I agreed with that. And of course I've been a Lakers fan forever, and I've never had a brother, he's never had a brother or siblings, so it was a perfect fit. Khloé and I have never had a close relationship until Lamar, so I felt like it was a really good fit. It's fun.

Do you ever feel like a third wheel?
No, I never do because my two best friends both have girlfriends so I'm normally the fifth wheel, and I've just embraced it. It's fun. And I honestly love being with my family. I never have a girlfriend, I never bring girls around, so it's like I'm always the fifth wheel or whatever, always. Even if it's Kim and her boyfriend or Khloé and her boyfriend. It doesn't bother me.

What's your favorite part about living with them?
Just the fact that I get to hang out with a guy, like a brother. I'm always surrounded by girls, so it's fun to hang out all night and play video games or just talk about life and business and just anything, you know, watch movies with Lamar. He's not just my friend, he's family. It's good.

Is there anything you don't like about living with them?
It's not him, but Khloé has rules about me having girls over. I can't have any girls over unless she gets approval or has met her or I pretty much have to be dating the girl for awhile. It kind of bugs me sometimes.

What's the deal with you and [Khloé's best friend/assistant] Malika? Is there some romantic tension there?
There's always been some flirtation. I like to mess with Khloé because that's her best friend. You'll see a lot more of that on the show. It's just fun. I'm not with her, I'm not with anyone. You'll have to see what goes on. It's funny.

So what other things can viewers expect to see you get up to throughout the season?
You'll see a lot of craziness in the house. I may or may not have gotten a girl pregnant. Khloé may have gotten pregnant, she may be pregnant. There are a lot of pregnancy issues. And I manage this girl group, you'll see me working with that a bit. Just random wildness.

What's the group called that you manage?
BG5. They're a pop group that I see a lot of potential in. In my opinion they could be the next Spice Girls. Not the same genre, but there's no girl group currently, so I feel they could be the next big thing in the girl group market.

In the first episode you played basketball with Justin Bieber. Will any other stars be popping up throughout the season?
Yeah. There'll be stars popping in and out. There should be a lot of athletes, celebrities, performers here and there.

What about your mom and Bruce, what kind of role do they play on the show?
The sisters, Kourtney and Kim, and my mom and Bruce, and the little ones, no one's really in every episode. From time to time you'll see them pop up but it's really about Khloé and Lamar and their life -- and then you'll see a lot of me.

A lot of people have been talking about the glasses you were wearing in the first episode. Where did you get them?
I don't get why everyone's talking about these glasses! [Laughs] My sister's like, 'Everyone loves your glasses, you should wear them more. They're from Oliver Peoples.

If 'Saturday Night Live' starts doing a Rob Kardashian character, who would you want to play you?
[Laughs] The Samberg. Right, that's his name? The funny rapping one.

'Khloé & Lamar' airs on E! Sundays at 10 PM ET.

monarchclothing

When is the next season of Khloe and Lamar going ot be airing?

Scott Brown
MonarchClothing@aol.com

September 28 2011 at 7:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Linda Goeshard

Rob I think you just need to grow the hell up and stop playing with people feelings,I hope you are the father of that child because maybe you will come more of an adult instead of a child I am eight teen and I'm more mature then you,by the way I don't see what Malika see in you because your just a little boy that thinks everythings a joke trapped in a grown man body.

September 28 2011 at 5:09 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
horsestoy

I love the Kardashian shows. They crack me up and just shows you don't neccesarily have to be smart to be rich!!! Kris is a control freak, Bruce needs to grow some balls, Courtney is an idiot who has a deadbeat, alcoholic, wannabe smart and rich boyfriend who I wouldn't let watch mydog let alone a baby! Kim is insecure, dumb as a box of rocks, can't live without a man, but can't get a man to stay, "model". Khloe is the only one who is secure with herself, knows what she wants, has more common sense then the rest of them. People say she is fat, but finally out there in LA LA Land there is a "normal" sized woman with confidence, most of the time until her idiot mother makes her feel insecure! She has a trash mouth but I love it, she says what's on her mind. And Rob is living with his sister and Lamar because he asked him to so that Khloe wouldn't be alone while he is gone. He is doing it out of respect for Lamar. He just graduated a little while ago from USC and it is expensive to live out there. He is managing that group BG5 abd I am sure once he makes some money he will have his own pad. But if you want a good laugh watch it, if you don't, don't.

May 23 2011 at 12:08 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Jeff King

stick to your own race......these black dudes do the same thing over and over to these white women ..... this relationship/marriage wont last another 6 months....just like her sister......TRASH

April 17 2011 at 7:47 PM Report abuse -4 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Jeff King's comment
Denver778

You racist beatch!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahah, you are jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 25 2011 at 5:18 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
Lorcopaamerica

Since you are living with your sista and her hubby - why don't you go out sometimes and date someone your age. Hanging around your sista is nothing compare to having someone your own age to talk to and go and hang out with when you don't want to be home. STOP BEING A STICK IN THE ASS. Go home sometime to visit your family. At your age you will eventually need your own CRASH PAD. NOT SIS AND HUBBY'S HOUSE. What are you afraid of? I understand being the only MALE in the family surrounded by FEMALES is crazy.

April 17 2011 at 5:06 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
flbuyer1

everyone says "if you dont like it - dont watch" Believe me I dont watch.But if you wake up and get out of bed,you are subject to these no-talent wanna be's everywhere you go. Not just these sisters but tons of half-azzed "celebrities"
The real statement that this makes is there are a ton of people with very little to do or these jokers would not be famous.

April 17 2011 at 5:06 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Stephen Bopper

Vet Mr. Stephen,
Phila, Pa
E-mail- ilovebopping@aol.com

Work place injustice !

Have u/experience these things on your job?

Here is a topic to discuss on your show because lots of people are going through this daily.

0) Please sign the following paper work! Which state we terminate you at any given time and u/will have no recourse, and can leave on your own. Wow no more worker’s rights

1) Have you lost your job lately?

2) How did management personnel treat you in the earlier months before you were terminated?

3) Did you find yourself doing a lot of overtime without overtime pay just to get the job done?

4) Were you working in hostile work environment were ignorant supervisors and managers always had something smart to say about your work in a loud and humiliation way?

5) Has the following words ever been brought up @ your work place” Down Sizing& Prioritizing,” words that mean we are going to get rid of you by any means necessary, so we can cut cost and reduce client’s services!

6) Have you gone to different organization for help like Human Relation, and The EEOC, and find progress for employee’s justice? Being place on hold for years!

7) Have you talked with a lawyer and they referred you to the Human Relation, or the EEOC, or just gave you a lot of excuses not to take your case against your formal employer?

8) Have you had a civil service hearing and they refuse allow you to have your choosing witnesses, but had their on the side line?

9) Where was the union when you were being discharged?

I have heard all of the excuses have filed a 20 million dollar suite against my formal Job called the County Office Servicing The Aging, located in Eddy Stone, Pa, The State of Pennsylvania Civil Service Department and the so call union International Brotherhood who were supposed to protect its workers besides taking their money each month. Theses are people who hide behind the 11Th amendment and pleasing! Mistakes made by others in position of power!

I have contacted various political personnel as well and various lawyers about my matter, and have been given all kinds of excuses. Why they could not take my case.” To tedious, my case load is full, we can touch it until the EEOC, conduct their investigation, u/waited to long, I can touch it because it’s in the courts, political people excuses, “
I have even gone to the EEOC, who refused t

April 17 2011 at 2:51 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
seachal

I love this family! If they are trailer trash, I wish I was...it is fun! Don't watch it if u think that way, or lighten up!!!

April 17 2011 at 2:50 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
TNB

does anyone seriously care what coal burning Khloe does? This whole family is trailer trash.

April 17 2011 at 11:20 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
BC

It's the second decade of the 21st century, and people who sleep around still haven't figured out safe sex and birth control?

April 13 2011 at 4:26 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply