December 21, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Adam Is Ousted from 'The Real World' Las Vegas (VIDEO)

by Aimee Deeken, posted Apr 14th 2011 4:50AM
Adam Royer Leaves 'Real World'Adam Royer's violence finally got him thrown out of Las Vegas' Hard Rock Hotel on 'The Real World' (Wed., 10PM ET on MTV). Punching the walls in last week's episode, lashing out at Nany Gonzalez and generally making an ass of himself was too much for his penthouse suite mates and hotel security.

The security manager appeared and ordered him to pack up his stuff and leave. Though Adam's been a terrible boyfriend (if we can even call him that) toward Nany, his leaving upset her the most.

They hugged, and she started to cry. Adam said, "I'm sorry. I feel bad. I'm sorry I have to leave you."

Watch the Tell-All here:

pinkster88

I'm going to miss Adam on the show but Leroy was right when he talked about Adam going home. He became a danger not only to himself but the people he lived with and I remembered when Joey from "Real World: Hollywood" took the initiative and sought help. I hope that happens for Adam but I'm anticipating what the new roommate will look like but since I have to work, I have to watch it on my phone. I use the DISH Remote Access app in addition to my Sling Adapter to watch live and pre-recorded shows when I can't watch it at home. The app is compatible with Apple and Android Mobile Devices and can be found in the App Store and Android Market at no price. I know that I'm getting a huge value and since I work and subscribe to DISH Network, I know that no other company can provide this feature to its customers and that's why I love it!

*Danielle

April 20 2011 at 11:46 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
RollTideFan

He needs to throw some of them punches at a MAN instead of a wall, and see where that gets him........at least the rejects on "jersey shore" (ronnie) actually threw fists at real men, they mite have only been 5ft tall, but they were men. Adam is a real-attention needing woman mistreating scumbag!!!!! i havent liked him since day one, when he was telling his gf he will prolly have to fight someone. Come fight me u freaking idiot!!!!

April 15 2011 at 6:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
johncra4

Nany's act is tiring!!!Shes not naive or stupid or misguided this is a premeditated attempt to be the sympathetic victim.I see women like this all the time they purposely seek out scumbags so they can get sympathy from others.Shes just as much a scumbag as Adam and she knows if she was to date an upstanding gentlemen it would be evident so she camouflages herself shortcomings with a loser like herself

April 14 2011 at 11:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jared caughron

Real world??? More like Real joke. MTV needs to retire this show already.. whats it been on since like 92? It Sucked then and it still sucks.

April 14 2011 at 1:50 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
jared caughron

This is making news?!....Hahahah.....who gives a crap, that guy and every one else on that show are losers!
See ya later dude..

April 14 2011 at 1:47 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
BRAVES GAL 4LIFE

He is only doing what all of the other reality show crews. He knows that the person who behaves the worst gets the most air time so don't blame him, it's reality!!! People have no shame anymore and it's like every station is an episode of Jerry Springer. Only in American!!!

April 14 2011 at 1:36 PM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply
ricton738

What a bunch of LOSERS.

April 14 2011 at 1:24 PM Report abuse +4 rate up rate down Reply
Dayna

Glad Adam is gone, that dude was scary.

April 14 2011 at 1:16 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
vdld

I'm relieved to see Adam gone. I was on Leroy's side on this one. The guy was destructive and dangerous. Why should the rest of the housemates have to put up with his insanity.

I don't see a lot of hope for Adam getting any help. Remember, he's a criminal, he knows how to play people and he's totally skilled at playing women, especially. He's extremely controlling and is a master-manipulator. Have you seen the way he treats that "girlfriend" at home when they show him talking to her on the Skype phone?

Unfortunately, there are tons of women out there like Nany and the girl on the Skype phone whose own personal problems (i.e., low self-esteem) make them ready, willing and able to put up with insane guys like Adam. These are the kind of women who end up getting killed by possessive, insane boyfriends when they ultimately get wise and try to break up with the insane guys. It's really sad to watch.

April 14 2011 at 12:29 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Tendou Souji

I am glad he is gone. He is an ass. Nany is a damn fool for even associating with him still.

April 14 2011 at 12:25 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply