August 30, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Eva Longoria Ensures No Wardrobe Malfunctions on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Apr 14th 2011 3:54AM
Eva Longoria, 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'After her wardrobe malfunction -- from David Letterman's point of view at least -- on 'Late Show,' Eva Longoria was especially careful with her dress on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' (weeknights, 12AM ET on ABC). While Jimmy Kimmel understood, he was none too pleased about it.

"Thanks for nothing," he said. "For me you cover up."

Longoria then talked about the strange turnaround that her career has had on her personal life. Thirteen or fourteen years ago, when she was just starting out in Hollywood, she used to crash on friends' couches. Now that she's successful, two of those same friends are living with her, though we're a little suspicious of the names Longoria gave.

Elena and Bonnie? Sounds like somebody is a fan of 'The Vampire Diaires.' Are you sure those are other people in your house you're lending your dresses to, or is there a sexy coat rack in the corner next to a simply dazzling lamp?

Watch the full interview here:

Tracy Collins

wow !!!!

August 06 2011 at 11:25 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lois

She is half naked and looks like a little *****. Start dressing like the professional actress that you are!

April 14 2011 at 2:11 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
blondattitude214

And, she can't hold a candle to anyone in the cast that she works with. If she's not trying to reveal body parts (and look like she's so shy and embarrassed about it) she might be bearable.

April 14 2011 at 1:58 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
blondattitude214

Eva Longoria is the heighth of plastic, phoney baloney Hollywood at its worst. She's disgustingly humble - so overdone that it is totally transparent. If she were any more into her body image she'd inhale herself. Just repulsive; especially around men. If she didn't try to portray herself to be so "good" and "generous" she might stand a chance.

April 14 2011 at 1:56 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
harolddundee

A good actress is known for their acting.Eva is known for showing her ass.Tell you something?

April 14 2011 at 1:40 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
usmaels1

Am I the only one who saw the Letterman ''wardrobe malfunction'' and detectected that the malfunction was ''not'' with her button on her shirt? I am sure I am right about this...the malfunction was not with her shirt at all. I know...she was fumbling with her button...but she also quickly adjusted the way she was sitting in the chair...and that is when whe gave Dave a very clear shot of her beaver...and I am sure she was not wearing panties. I am not imagining this...but I have yet to hear anyone else say anything about it. I am sure it was the kind of view that would have left him as speechless as it did...a view of her breasts would not do that. I realize I am assuming alot here, but I think I am right.

April 14 2011 at 12:53 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
salviostpt

she is getting old and having to resort to dressing like a tramp for her interviews

April 14 2011 at 12:39 PM Report abuse +4 rate up rate down Reply
twobalzz

she is the cheap version of Susan Lucci

April 14 2011 at 11:40 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
frankerin

No matter how sleezy they get, they are right out their with their enablers justifying, denying and exploiting their bodies.

April 14 2011 at 11:17 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
phyllis

what really is eva about she isn't a movie star i don't get her so she did something for bebe sport so what i hope she isn't a model i would have to have a law suit because she is ugly without that makeup and whats with the fake hair

April 14 2011 at 10:46 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply