October 31, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Ashton Kutcher Uses Post-it Notes to Keep Things Romantic with Demi Moore (VIDEO)

by Jeremy Taylor, posted Apr 15th 2011 6:30AM
Ashton Kutcher, Demi Moore on 'Piers Morgan'It may have seemed like a publicity stunt at the time, but May-December couple Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore have been together for eight years, and married for almost six.

In their first sit-down interview as a couple, Ashton and Demi spoke about their relationship on 'Piers Morgan Tonight' (weekdays, 9PM ET on CNN.) According to Moore, Kutcher is quite romantic, although he has a somewhat unique way of expressing it.

"If you go to our house, I have Post-it Notes placed in various locations all with messages of encouragement or love or just thought. Some have been there seven years," Moore said.

"Post-it Notes are much cheaper than diamond rings," Kutcher responded, cracking up both Moore and Morgan.

And what exactly does Kutcher write on these sticky pieces of stationery? Well, according to Moore, he recently scrawled a reminder that she was "magical."

This love story was brought to you by 3M.

bestbunny10

Saw them last night on Piers Morgan. He looked magnificent. She looked old. In photos she looks magnificent but close up on HD she looked her age. I will say tht she has a beautiful figure and keeps herself in tip top shape. they obviously have an wonderful relationship. I had an 8 year relationship with a man 13 years my junior and one prior to that of 4 years with someone 16 yeras younger. In truth it really doesn't work in the long haul.. Juliette Mills and Maxwell Caulfield and one couple who beat the odds..but its rare. The 40's ar Ok, the 50's are also oK especially if the woman ahs the money to keep having paltsic surgery, skin fillers and work out with personal trainers...but once you hit the 60's..forget it.

April 15 2011 at 7:02 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tootie

Whether their marriage last or not, they have had 8 great years together thus far. I wish them the best!!! I would have more than happy to have spent 8 years with either one of them. They both look FABULOUS.....

April 15 2011 at 6:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
tieboe

dont make me puke....guarantee they will eventually end up divorced also.

April 15 2011 at 6:34 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
David S.

Eh, Mommy thing? Demi was born in 1962, Ashton in 1978.....I guess 16 years seems like a lot to some people, but why do I get the feeling if HE was 16 years older, no one would say a word?

April 15 2011 at 6:30 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to David S.'s comment
Miss Lyn

You're right, I don't see anyone complaining about a man marrying someone is who 25 years younger! Look at Hugh Heffner, and a lot of other married men out there looking for younger women than their wife.

April 15 2011 at 6:36 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
Miss Lyn

I see a lot of haters here. You are all jealous that she married a man younger than her. So what? My husband is 10 years younger than me and we get along just fine. I don't worry about other women, younger women, etc. We are soul mates. Do you have that...a soulmate?

April 15 2011 at 6:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
glaimc863

that's just childish....

April 15 2011 at 6:20 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
richardk

What is she going to do use a walker down the aisle.

April 15 2011 at 6:12 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to richardk's comment
David S.

She's 48, dude....grow up....most women her age don't look half as good, just a fact.

April 15 2011 at 6:31 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
peteycat915

What a dreadfully stupid remark. What "aisle" are you talking about? They married six years ago, so they already went "down the aisle." And the world is full of disabled people everywhere who go down the aisle with a walker, or crutches, or a wheelchair. Only someone of monumental ignorance---like you, perhaps, richardk--- would make such a comment.

April 16 2011 at 12:27 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joanne

she looks GREAT!! I wish I had the money to keep myself looking 30ish in my upper 40's like Demi....so I could HOOK myself an Ashton of my own "-) honestly though...cutest couple of the year!

April 15 2011 at 6:11 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
j1935waspm

Moore apparently likes that doofus Kutcher because he makes her look smart. Pretty funny.

April 15 2011 at 6:10 PM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
richardk

She is old enough to be his mother. And Ashton is a complete and total *******.

April 15 2011 at 6:03 PM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply