October 24, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Martha Stewart Made Seth Meyers Feel Like He Was in 'The Matrix' (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Apr 15th 2011 2:56AM
Seth Meyers, 'Late Show with David Letterman'Seth Meyers and Martha Stewart have struck a kind of unexpected friendship through their various interactions over the years. He went on 'Late Show' (weeknights, 11:35PM ET on CBS) and spoke with David Letterman about a recent interview he did with her at her home.

As expected, Stewart's home is immaculate. So much so, that Meyers was intimidated to even walk through it. "I was walking with the delicacy of a cat burglar," he said of a simple trip to the restroom in her house.

In that interview, we saw Meyers erupt into uncomfortable and uncontrollable laughter when Stewart asked him how much money he makes for his work on 'Saturday Night Live.' He revealed the inner monologue of that moment.

"What's going on? I'm at Martha Stewart's house. My family's here. I've recently fed donkeys. I just got asked how much I got paid ... I think I might be in 'The Matrix.'"