September 16, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Khloe Fights With Lamar's Best Friend Over 'Rich Soil' Mismanagement (VIDEO)

by Aimee Deeken, posted Apr 18th 2011 5:20AM
Khloe, Jamie Argue on 'Khloe & Lamar'Khloe Kardashian knows a thing or two about combining celebrity with business ventures (see the Kardashians' DASH boutiques and all their reality shows). Husband Lamar Odom has started his own clothing line, Rich Soil, with longtime best friend and business partner Jamie Sangouthai.

But Jamie finds Khloe's involvement intrusive. "We have it covered," he repeatedly tells her on 'Khloe & Lamar' (Sun., 10PM ET on E!). "At the end it always works out."

"What has always worked out -- that you guys always cancel the companies at the end of the day? My theory is, people that do the exact same thing and expect different results -- that's insanity."

Watch a bonus clip from the show here:

marsh.mellow

thank god kloe came into lamar's life...i think james will appreciate her when he realizes he doesn't have to play victim anymore and can still be successful...lamar seems to have alot of love around him now to make up for his father. seriously, why are you all such evil commentators on here???

December 07 2011 at 9:01 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dolly Granger

I agree .....she sounds like an idiot with that dumbass baby talk......she uses it to control Lamar. He will never have his own life.....she thinks she is something to be proud of.....hope her children don't watch this later with her dirty mouth.I agree, they need to vanish off the face of the earth. Are they an example for young girls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 19 2011 at 3:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mebecarl

The world needs the Kardashians to vanish off the face of the Earth, PERIOD. Of course, this would put all the tabloids out of business, however, that would be a BONUS!! Granted, the task would be difficult, what with the multitude of really stupid people who are weak and gullible enough to follow them . I guess it's just wishful thinking on my part.

April 18 2011 at 10:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
JLS

Lamar and Jamie have ten times the intelligence this young woman and her clan have.

The Kardashians are one big repulsive ego circling the earth.

April 18 2011 at 4:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
JLS

Looking out for what's best for Lamar? OMG LMAO! She's trying hard to control every single aspect of this adult man's life. No husband wants this junk from his wife.

NONE

April 18 2011 at 3:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
JLS

How much of this immature snot can Lamar put up with? She speaks to him in baby talk and is now openly meddling in his friendships. Yikes, it's just a matter of time until Khloe the control freak pushes him into dumping her. I bet she's hoping she produces a baby before that happens - wink wink.

April 18 2011 at 3:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
California Granny

Kloe was right in pointing out to this "friend" somthing is missing in his way of conducting business. Any business person knows that someone has to be at the helm to stear that boat, or else it's to the "rocks". Seems like James is
a freeloader on Lamars shirt tail. Not a good place to be. Also James seems to think he has the right to be were he is, since he has known Lamar 20 years. So what, It still does not give him the right to drive Lamar business to the ground by not tking part in it's day to day runs.

April 18 2011 at 3:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Cheyenne

I think Khloe is just looking out for what's best for Lamar. She and her sisters knows what it takes to make a successful clothing chain and keep it going. She has the drive and initiative to make things happen and is savvy enough to spot most potential users in Lamar's life. Being a friend of 20 years doesn't negate a vow to love, honor and protect whether it be two weeks or two years. Personally, I'm glad Khloe has the guts to step up and speak up when she feels that Lamar is being used. Call them what you may, people are still watching. If you don't want to know what's going on with them, don't watch. It's that simple.

April 18 2011 at 1:51 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
bigfile4

I GAINED LOTS OF RESPECT FOR KHLOE. I thought that she was just an unrestrained bigmouth but I am proven wrong. That guy (Lamar's friend) seemed like the stereotypical parasite that latches on to big moneymakers. I am proud of her looking out for the interests of her husband.
P.S. If he is a real friend he shouldn't be involved in business with him and should visit once in a while.

April 18 2011 at 1:39 PM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
jimmy

I just wasted 5 mins of my live reading this crap I must not have much of a live then I can't help it the hodashians just keep pulling me back in

April 18 2011 at 1:28 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply