October 22, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Gary Busey Calls 'Celebrity Apprentice' Teammates Backstabbers and Idiots (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Apr 19th 2011 3:18AM
Gary Busey, 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'This past Sunday marked a sad day on 'Celebrity Apprentice.' It was the day that Gary Busey was fired, leaving Team Backbone with Meat Loaf, John Rich and Lil John. Busey went onto 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' (weeknights, 12AM ET on ABC) and didn't mince words about his former teammates.

"But they turned out to be not Backbone," he said. "[But] backstabbers. When you see Lil John, John Rich and Meat Loaf, you know somewhere there's three villages missing their idiots."

Busey talked more about Meat Loaf's now-infamous screaming rampage, and how he "was laughing at him inside, but I was feeling sorry for him in my eyes."

Clearly, there is no love lost, and we don't see any long-lasting friendships coming from Busey's experience on the show.

But he isn't done just yet. On the May 22, 2011, season finale, "I'm gonna go back like a heat-seeking missile," he said. "Nobody should get in my way unless they mean it."

"Go back as a 'Meat'-seeking missile," Kimmel suggested, to Busey's delight.

Watch the full interview here:

lrrymount

I hate this show, it promotes and rewards cutthroat behavior as well as indifference and total lack of caring for other people. GET RID OF IT!!!!!!! Though I bet that cannot be done because old Donald would make it his personal mission to destroy those who would dare to do that.

May 01 2011 at 4:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
stargazer

gary you are the village idiot.what part of the show were you watching.you are a mental retard.you should have got fired a week before you did.now you go on late night and show how dumb you really are.you bettter watch what you say some body might shut you up.but you are to stupid to understand normal talk.did you climb under the desk at trumps office.that is the only way you should have stayed on the show.gary go crawl in the hole you came out of.you should go get your vocale cords removed.GARY IS THE NATIONS IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 19 2011 at 8:21 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
skweber1

He was caught in a lot of lies and did not accept responsibilty for anything he did.

April 19 2011 at 8:16 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
bigotes45

wait who's the Idiot here? its sad to see this guy on one of these reality shows, Gary you shold look in the mirror and see who the real idiot is

April 19 2011 at 4:14 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
dotboo186

I loved him, the others were anything but gentlemen to him. I could see Meatloaf's distain for him and Little John's mockery, John Rich joined them on the last show and showed no support. If they were smart they would have given
better ideas and undying support regarless of Gary's antics and they might have won. They were driven to get rid of Gary and that cost them big time, they lost sight of the goal.

April 19 2011 at 4:06 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
shard557

He not only looks stupid but acts and is stupid.

April 19 2011 at 3:44 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
jimmy

some times you feel like a nut some times you don't

April 19 2011 at 2:30 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
cherart03

Gary may not be able to help the way he acts...but come on he should re-think saying a village is missing their idiot..because this probably would apply more to him!! He really got on my nerves, so i can only imagine how much worse it was for his team members. I think they did a great job putting up with his non-sense as long as they did! I love the rest of the mens team.....I say mark should have stayed and Gary should have went home in his place!!!

April 19 2011 at 1:46 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Rita

Meatloaf has surprised me with his nasty temper. I always thought he was a gentle sweet man but I am not so sure of that now. He needs to get a grip or he will go right after NE NE.

April 19 2011 at 1:28 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
delicious joey

lol if anyone thinks busey became mentally unhinged due to dropping his bike and road burnishing his mostly empty head then your wrong.this guy was a nut from the get go,and its no act he really is one crazy mf.i remember him being on howard sterns late 80s tv show channel 9 out of secaucus new jersey at midnight saturdays.those shows show gary in his natural state of mania.

April 19 2011 at 1:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply