November 24, 2014

Got Burning Questions? Leave Your TV Queries Here

by Maureen Ryan, posted Apr 25th 2011 11:30AM
Can you believe it's been almost two months since the last Ask Mo? I can't.

Given how many weeks have gone by since the last time I solicited your questions, it's high time I did so again.

Please leave any TV-related queries you have in the comment section below. I'll answer as many as I can get to in a column that will be posted in the next week or so. (If you would be so kind, please try to check out the last few Ask Mos to see if your question has been asked recently.)

You can also leave questions here, or send them to me via email. Be aware that my podcast partner Ryan McGee and I will probably snag some of these questions for this week's edition. Also, if there's a particular topic or show you want us to talk about on the podcast, do let us know.

As always, many thanks for your input!

Follow @MoRyan on Twitter.

kayteadee

Why do networks and cable channels tend to schedule their big dramas on Sunday nights? I'm not complaining (well, maybe I am) but it seems like every Sunday night is jam packed with great dramas to the point that I have to juggle DVR time but the rest of the week is rather weak by comparison.

May 02 2011 at 2:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
writeremilyjames

I just got into Supernatural this season, and I have to ask, does this show have something against women? It seems like every woman on the show is either a victim or villain.

April 29 2011 at 9:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
treEEEMAN@AOL.Co

I used to love your reviews of Fringe back in the old days.
Have you lost interest?

April 28 2011 at 6:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
George Otwori

Why are all the post recession show being cancelled? First Easy Money, Then Rubicon, Last Terriers Are the owners of nielson box owners just digusted by depiction of rich people in these shows.

April 28 2011 at 11:25 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Karen Lawler

You and Ryan convinced me to try Fringe again (I'd watched the first season but was turned off by the second half of s1/ist half of s2). Pushed through that section (which I still find not as solid as the rest) and am now IN COMPLETE OBSESSIVE LOVE with this show.When are you guys going to talk about it again (either in the podcast or on the blog)? Now that I'm up to date I would be so interested to hear your opinions, especially now that the season is almost finished...

April 28 2011 at 6:11 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kimmer

What TV moment has stayed with you the longest?

Thanks

April 26 2011 at 2:02 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Just Me

You started watching Supernatural in season 4. In your honest opinion, do you think the show has maintained that level of storytelling these past two seasons?

April 26 2011 at 1:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Scott Stamper

What's your best estimate for how long we have to wait for a new iteration of Stargate to arrive on TV? And what kind of direction would you like it to take?

April 26 2011 at 1:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Goblinmoon

Another season where a LOT of SF series died. What in your opinion makes a series like this click or not? Granted we geeks will watch anything they stick an SF label on, but what gets the rest of everyone hooked on something like that?

April 26 2011 at 1:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kimmer

What show were you completely wrong about? Either for the good or the bad.

Thanks. You both rock!