November 22, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Bill Maher and Letterman Argue Over Whether Trump Is Really Running for President (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Apr 26th 2011 3:35AM
Bill Maher, 'Late Show with David Letterman'Is Donald Trump really running for President? Bill Maher thinks so, but on 'Late Show' (Weeknights, 11:35PM ET on CBS) he found himself arguing with David Letterman about the legitimacy of the whole thing.

"He's absolutely not running," Letterman said. To emphasize how much he believed it, he said he wished he could put money on it with somebody. Letterman said he knows people on the inside who say the whole thing's a massive joke.

That's not to say that Maher is taking Trump seriously as a candidate, though. He simply believes Trump is truly running.

"Why are we listening to this curiosity from the '80s?" he said of Trump. "It's like opening up the paper and finding out John Wayne Bobbitt's severed penis is the ambassador to France."

Do you think Trump is serious about his Presidential run?

donmalone

I am surprised the floor of the Sullivan Theater stage didn't give way under the weight of two of the biggest a-holes on the planet siting together.

April 26 2011 at 3:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ms GMK

Just who would listen to either of these idiots. Trump might not be the one but I would rather have him in the whitehouse then the empty suit we currently have.....

April 26 2011 at 1:03 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
cuddledv

Trump is a bad joke . Unfortunately the bigots and rasist of the world would rather have anyone in office as the President, than to have a Black Man. This man has " more money than God", he can force/make things happen, buy his way into any situation. Ckeck out his background thoroughly and see what you find. So this jerk start w/ the birther bull just to get these rasist idiots started. I will he and Sarah Palin would just go away. I know my wish will not come true...so sad.D.D.V.

April 26 2011 at 11:35 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
wooseybear

Does anyone really care what Bill Maher and David Lettermen has to say? I'm not a Trump supporter but I definately would rather listen to Trump than the mindless, unintelligent ramblings of Bill Maher.

April 26 2011 at 11:04 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Hi Cathy

I am so tired of hearing about Trump. He is the only one that loves to hear the sound of his voice all the time.

April 26 2011 at 10:36 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
spikeritz

Why would we listen to either of these Jerk Offs? where else can want a be communists get some place to be blowhards?

April 26 2011 at 9:26 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
stellsgroove

I knew Trump was full of himself but........come on!

April 26 2011 at 8:51 AM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply