September 23, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Bert the Conqueror Cries After Skydiving With Rachael Ray (VIDEO)

by Donald Deane, posted Apr 28th 2011 1:00PM
Bert the Conqueror Cries After Skydiving on 'Rachael Ray'On 'The Rachael Ray Show' (weekdays, syndicated), Bert Kreischer of 'Bert the Conqueror' made good on a promise to Rachael Ray to attempt skydiving. After the challenge, Kreischer was either so terrified or uplifted (or both) by the experience that he actually cried.

"I don't know how I got into this. I don't want to be responsible for any of my own life. I don't want to pull the cord," said Kreischer, adding that he much prefers simply hanging onto a thrill ride instead.

"Bert is doing really, really well," Ray said mournfully while the two went through jump school. "It's kind of sucking the fun out of it for me."

Then, Kreischer and Ray each took a tandem jump out of an airplane. And once Kreischer landed, he was overcome with emotion and choked back tears. "There's nothing like that," he said. "That is worth every ounce of anxiety I spent on it, because, right now, I feel like a brand new man with a new lease on life."

jimboChiLi

MaN I like you kuilpoij - we think the same on this board today - eventhough I know you won't care -

May 01 2011 at 1:08 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to jimboChiLi's comment
TigerPaw357

He's wrong though. Rachael Ray has a nice butt.

May 01 2011 at 2:09 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
jimboChiLi

MaN 'O' MaN am I glad you said it kuilpoij for i was thinking the exact same thing - God help me but something about that woman just pisses me off from the first time i laid eyes on her when she first started that 30 minute dumbass show - just don't like her nor the food channel - all their shows are ego based hootee tootee chef celebrity crap - look at me look at me the hosts go on every show that channel does - God !!

May 01 2011 at 1:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
kuilpoij

Must have been an industrial strength parachute to hold that fatt azzed rachael rays butt.

May 01 2011 at 11:49 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to kuilpoij's comment
TigerPaw357

What are you talking about kuilpoij? Rachael Ray is hot, very hot. Furthermore, she has nice boobs, a great figure, a pretty face, and a butt any real, red-blooded American would wind acceptable. On a scale of 0 to 10, she is a solid 8.5!

May 01 2011 at 2:07 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Myrna

Sky diving is part of my bucket list.

May 01 2011 at 11:20 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Myrna's comment
kuilpoij

we dont care

May 01 2011 at 11:53 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
TigerPaw357

Sky Diving is cool. Dog fighting is not. Rachael Ray, please get out of the dogfighting business now.

May 01 2011 at 11:18 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
Myrna

I plan on sky diving for my 72nd birthday in July

May 01 2011 at 11:14 AM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Myrna's comment
kuilpoij

I dont care

May 01 2011 at 11:50 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to kuilpoij's comment
doconn4335

WHAT MAKES YOU SO BITER ABOUT LIFE????
YOU NEED TO BRING SOME LOVE INTO YOUR LIFE....
WHAT A SHAME

May 01 2011 at 1:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down
onix3

Hopefully one of these crazy days, this obnoxious potato-head gnome gets the bright idea to skydive without a chute.

Crossing fingers!

May 01 2011 at 10:48 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lawrencefishberg

MAYBE ONE DAY SHE WILL DECIDE TO COOK.

May 01 2011 at 6:28 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to lawrencefishberg's comment
hattie54

You mean bake??RR says she can't bake.

May 01 2011 at 9:52 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply