April 24, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Kelly Ripa Complains That Alec Baldwin Stole Her Hair Stylist (VIDEO)

by Donald Deane, posted Apr 28th 2011 12:30PM
Kelly Ripa Explains How Alec Baldwin Stole Her Hair StylistOn 'Live With Regis and Kelly' (weekdays, syndicated), Kelly Ripa jokingly complained that Alec Baldwin of '30 Rock' stole her beloved hair stylist.

"He used to do my hair, but then he was lured away from me by the promise of fame and fortune. Now he works for Alec Baldwin," said Ripa, adding that the stylist has even been written into '30 Rock.'

"He said, 'I'm only going to leave Kelly if I can do someone who has more hair than Kelly,'" Baldwin said, pointing to himself.

"I tried to grow out my beard. I just can't make it as thick and as luxurious as Alex," Ripa admitted.

Fred

What is the difference if Ripa lost her stylist. Nothing in the world could make her look better. She is just said looking and so skinny that she looks like she just got out of a concentration camp! I'll bet her husband has to close his eyes and picture a real good looking woman! Fred Gramcko

April 30 2011 at 4:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
bentbouy1

Cant stand either of them. I though Baldwin promised to leave the USA if Bush won. Why is he still here. I see hes doing commericals now lol No acting jobs lol

April 30 2011 at 1:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
SHARLIE101

O YA I WOULD BE PIST IN A WAY, and ya if some one stole my idea to make money off of of course or getting rich off of my idea, ya i would be pist and yes, if any one, tried to be dress the same clothing like me , its stupid realy, and they do not know how to be themself's and yes if its identaty , that is realy so dumm , realy, i say be who you are, but the video, well thats her, let her speak her mind,

April 30 2011 at 1:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Thrift Store

Hey BIMBO Ripa you did NOT OWN the stylist so how could someone steal him. Your still a blubbering idiot who ****** out her kids for commercials that are so lame

April 30 2011 at 1:40 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
giggyny

kelly needs to get lost...how did she make the 100 hot women...she's skinny and her ribs show , she has no ****
and no ass....someone needs an eyes exam .
i hope when regis retires they shut down a good show without her

April 30 2011 at 1:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ccolotexan

kelly needs to just go away

April 30 2011 at 1:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
hedunlap

Why is Alex acting so gay? Is he? Explains why he left Kim.

April 30 2011 at 12:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
cdavecrz

Kelly looks like a 14 yr old,, except for the wrinkles on her face. She acts like one too,,,,

April 30 2011 at 11:26 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
davidjleahy

Frankly, I don't think either one has any ability to do anything, especially Kelly what's her name. She is the
most pompous, self centered, phony broad on TV, She wants Regis's job so bad it's pathetic.
Apparently she only talks to Regis is when the camera's are on. She spends a lot of time trying to get her
husband to re place Regis. She is almost as arrogant as O'Reilly

April 30 2011 at 10:34 AM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
dpj1959

Who cares....Does it take so much time to make them "acceptable" so they can be seen in public that the stylist couldn't squeeze in both of them?

April 30 2011 at 8:19 AM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply